chapter 4

sophia birlem.

"hi" i said as she sat down, "hi" she said as she got comfortable giving me a small smile.

"my names y/n" i said as i put my hand out for her to shake it

"sophia, sophia birlem" she said and shook my hand

"y/n, y/n dallas" i smiled trying not to make it seem like i'm crazy bc i'm screaming inside.

she nodded and the plane started moving so i grabbed my headphones and popped the cord in my phone and started playing some music.

i closed my eyes and laid back as i felt the plane lift off of the ground, "y/n?" i felt sophia shaking me. i opened my eyes and took off my headphones

"did you apply for birlem enterprises?" she asked with a smile, i smile and nodded. "how'd you know?".

"well i always check applications on people who apply for the jobs bc joey isn't the only one who runs that place and i came across your name" she said

"oh" was all that rolled off my tongue. "if you want i can fill you up on the basics like. what he's gonna be asking you, what you gotta do for the job, etc." she gave me a warm smile. i nodded and she started.

13 hours laters +

"we will be landing in 2 minutes. i repeat 2 minutes! please buckle your seatbelts and prepare for landing" the airplane speakers announced.

i put my headphones away in my small backpack along with my portable charger as the plane landed. i got up along with sophia so we can grab our suitcases and get off.

we decided to walk together and grab some food as we didn't really enjoy the food the plane had. once we got off the plane we walked towards the small little area where they have food courts and small stores.

we walked into starbucks and got drinks along with a small chicken salad. "so" i said as we took a seat at the small table for 2 inside of starbucks.

"are you excited?" sophia asked out of the blue as she started to mix her salad with the ranch dressing she had just freshly poured on it.

"well, i'm still a bit nervous but i feel a bit better since you had given me some advice on a couple of things" i said as i took a bite from my salad. she nodded and took a sip of her pink drink.

***

"hopefully i'll see u soon" i said as i saw loren's car outside, "shut up. your gonna get the job" she laughed making me smile.

"see you soon pal" she said. i pulled her in and hugged her for a good 3 seconds. we exchanged numbers and walked our separate ways.

i walked to the doors and i saw loren looking around as if she was looking for me and once she spotted me she smiled, "peanut!" she said and engulfed me in a hug

***

"so what do you think?" asked loren with a smile. loren has an apartment and it has this one room that's always been used as an attic by the people who used to live here but it's not like one of those really crusty dirt attics bc loren always make's sure everything is nice and stylish, so she decorated it and made it into a room for me when she first bought the apartment cause she knew i'd be coming over.

 loren has an apartment and it has this one room that's always been used as an attic by the people who used to live here but it's not like one of those really crusty dirt attics bc loren always make's sure everything is nice and stylish, so she de...

i turned around and hugged her, "i love you" i said. "i love you too girly now get some sleep you have a big day tomorrow" she smiled letting go of the hug.

i smiled and she left. i sighed and changed into an oversized shirt and just stayed in my underwear.

i left my outfit on my dresser for tomorrow so i can have it all prepared instead of a mess and not have anything ready like an unorganized person, which i'm not.

i made sure i had everything ready and then turned off my lights. getting comfortable in my bed i felt my eye lids get heavy and soon enough i was asleep.

[ vote, comment, share ]