Chapter 27

15 votes until Chapter 28 :P // Also vote on the other chapters
_________

I woke up and just got out of bed. Luckily I woke up early bc I didn't even set an alarm.

I grabbed my towel as I layed my outfit on my bed. I took a quick shower and threw my outfit on.

I was wearing a plain white dress with a black leather jacket and some white heels.

I left my hair down since, It was nicely straightened.

I put on some mascara and eye liner. Nothing too much. Again.

I grabbed my phone and bag, I headed downstairs to see Loren gone.

I'll just take an Uber. I ordered an Uber and luckily it was near by. I went downstairs and got into the uber.

"Birlem Enterprises please" I told the driver

We finally reached it and I got out.

"Where's my tip?" He Asked before I walked inside. I walked back and went into my bag looking for $10.

"Hey instead of money can I see what that ass can do" he licked his lips. I looked at him and gave him a disgusted face.

"Asshole" I didn't tip him for shit, I just walked inside. I walked towards the elevator heading straight to my office.

"Morning Cindy" I said as I passed by her walking to the small coffee stand. "Morning Dallas" she laughed.

Me and Cindy aren't on bad terms anymore. Well not that we were but we're pretty good friends.

I had stopped at the small stand to grab a cup of coffee, "Is Birlem here?"

"Yeah, he's in his office" Cindy said, disgust in her voice.

"What's wrong?" I turned around, "He's Married, he's being unloyal. He's cheating" she said.

"Well, you never know maybe something happened" I said as I grabbed the other cup I made for Mr. Birlem.

I walked towards my office leaving my Things then walking towards his.

I knock on his door, "Come in".

I walk inside and his eyes were drawn to me. He examined my outfit. "Here" I placed the cup infront of him.

"Thank you" his voice low, I sat down on one of his chairs. "How are you feeling?" I asked him.

He looked at me, "Alright". He had small scratches on his face. His lip was a bit bruised.

He was still hot- Nope he's married.

I nodded and started heading towards the door, "Y/n". I turned around.

"I know what you heard. Me being married, but my past will make you think twice about me. I promise you" his look was soft, sweet.

I nodded and left.
_________

3 Chapters babyyyyyy. Hope you guys have/had fun.