Chapter 32

20 votes until next chapter.
________

* Joey's POV *

I felt my phone buzz

Y/n / I love you

I didn't care, I had no emotion, I couldn't feel anything, I felt nothing towards that text

Joey / Bye
Read 5:29pm

I simply responded with a Bye and blocked her number, I haven't heard from Charles nor do I want to. I mean, he's still my pal since we were 13.

I dialed up his number and called him

Charles / Hello?

Joey / Hey Charles

Charles / What do you want

Joey / I just wanna sort this out already, I can't keep on with this whole fight shit we have going on

Charles / Same pal, so...

Joey / We good?

Charles / Yeah

Joey / Good, well we have ALOT to catch up on

Charles / We sure do pal, we sure do.
______

Charles came over to The Enterprises and we sorted it out but most of all he hated what I did to myself. I explained to him why I got tattoos and he understood

"Soo...Lexi's in town" said Charles, "I know" I sighed.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "How?", "She came here, giving me a little surprise, most of all she tried getting back with me" I said.

"You do realize you guys are still technically married right? Maybe not by love but still" he scratched the back of his neck.

"I need to trick her into thinking I love her or something and maybe trick her into signing a paper that probably has to do with re-doing our vows but instead she signs a divorce paper" I snapped my finger.

Charles eyes widened and he nodded, "What's the plan" he sat up. "Call her and maybe meet up with her again and take her to dinner and just whatever make her think I love her again" I shrugged my shoulders.

"But what's the key thing tho" Charles raised a brow.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Don't fall in love with her again" he said.

"Oh"

"Anyways, whats up with y/n. I didn't see her when I walked in" he said. Shit.

"I-uh..I fired her" I looked down avoiding eye contact with him, "WHAT WHY!?" he jumped out of the chair.

"She said something that pissed me the fuck off" I said, "Oh god, what'd she say" he said sarcastically.

"Why don't you go back to your wife or fuck another one of your workers while your at it" I crossed my arms looking up at Charles.