Chapter 42

40 votes until next chapter

-

* Joey's POV *

I woke up to crying, slowly opening my eyes. "Why would he wanna do this for me" I saw y/n cry as she had her head down in her hands.

"Because I love you" I said, my voice low and cranky. She shot her head up looking at me, "Joey, I'm so sorry" she hugged me.

"Ow ow be careful" I groaned but also laughed at the same time, "It's ok-" she cut me off.

"It's not ok, you should've let ME get shot, you should've let ME die. I should be the one in that bed, not you. ME" she said.

I rolled my eyes, "Y/n come here" i put my arms out. She walked over to me and sat down on the bed, making herself comfortable she layed her head on my chest.

"What would you do if I was about to get shot and you were standing right next to me?" I looked at her.

"Throw you out of the way" she said, "Right, but why would you do it?"

"Because I love you" she looked down, "Now you know why I did it" I smiled

"Joey" she looked back up at me, her face full of tears. I looked at her in a way to tell me, "Joey you almost died" she cried into my chest.

I just stayed quiet allowing her to take in my presence, "Also Lexi was behind all this" she said.

"I know" I said, she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me. "What do you mean?"

"Yesterday, when you passed out after we- you know. I put you in my bed and then I went out to put the dishes in the sink but some guy knocked on my door. I went to check and he asked for you but I said you weren't with me. I closed the door but he was standing there and apparently he was gonna kill you" I said

* Y/n POV *

"And you didn't say anything about this?!" I got up, "Y/N WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO! GO THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE SOME KING KONG AND KILL THE GUY?!" he looked at me as if I was crazy

"NO BUT YOU SHOULDVE SAID SOMETHING MAYBE TELL THE COPS!" I yelled

"OH YEAH CAUSE IM GONNA CALL 911 AT 12 IN THE MORNING AND BE LIKE 'HI YES SOME GUY JUST SHOWED UP AT MY DOOR AND ASKED FOR MY GIRLFRIEND AND THEN TALKED TO SOMEONE ON THE PHONE SAYING SHE WASNT WITH ME AND HAD HIS GUN READY TO KILL HER'!" he yelled, his face red.

I was speechless, "Joey I got a text message yesterday on my way to your apartment saying 'Your Dead Princess' " I said

Joey looked to the side and shook his head, "Guys keep it down, our patients need to rest" a nurse walked in.

"Sorry" me and Joey said in unison, she nodded and dimmed the light in the room. and left.

"Well I'm gonna head home" I said, "Are you kidding me?! I'm gonna be all alone" he whined

"Joey, you have your little slutty nurses here. Maybe you can smash one of them" I said, he crossed his arms and looked out the window like an 8 yr old who didn't get his candy.

I sighed, "Fine"

"Get naked" he said

______

Should the next chapter be smut?