Part Two - Chapter Fifteen: The Match

Felisa chewed on her lip as she sat next to Dolores who had flown out for the match to support the brunette, Cristiano had insisted that she be there for this and she was still nervous about being at the stadium.

Thalia seemed quite relaxed as she sat on her mother’s knee, the brunette couldn’t help but smile knowing that her daughter wouldn’t be the main target for abuse.

“How is the book coming along?” Dolores asked as she looked at Felisa knowing that she was nervous, it was the reason that she had left Rhea back in Portugal since she didn’t want the teenager making things worse.

Rhea was still far from happy that her older sister had shipped her off like that and wasn’t going to make anything easy for anyone.

“It’s going well,” Felisa said grateful that Dolores was trying to ease her mind, she wasn’t sure if she could take focusing on the fact that she had been spotted at the match.

Cristiano had been determined to see her there and she had agreed only for him, she knew that they were going to have to put on a strong front since the press seemed to still be going nuts over the story.

“Ignore them,” Dolores said softly as she noticed some of the looks that the other WAGs were giving Felisa; she knew that there was nothing anyone could say to change how her son felt about the brunette, she was the one that he wanted.

Felisa nodded her head as she smiled down at Thalia knowing that there was no way that anyone could deny that the five month old was Cristiano’s daughter; she looked so much like him right now.

Thalia was wearing a white Real Madrid baby kit that had her father’s number on it as well as the word Papa; it was something that Cristiano had gotten after he had announced that he was a father to the world.

***

Cristiano chuckled as he spotted the look on his girlfriend’s face as he approached her, he knew that she wasn’t pleased that he had insisted that she come down to the tunnel before the match.

The footballer ducked down and kissed her softly before he turned his attention to their daughter, he grinned as Felisa allowed him to take Thalia from her.

“Everything okay?” Cristiano asked knowing that a couple of the WAGs wouldn’t have been completely welcoming to her; the footballer had made it clear to his team-mates that he loved Felisa and she was here to stay.

Felisa nodded her head as she stayed close to her boyfriend, she really felt uncomfortable right now and she knew that it would take time for people to warm to her; in the two months that she had been dating Cristiano again everything had changed for her.

Cristiano breathed out of his nose knowing that she was nervous and he didn’t blame her, people would always judge her for what she had done to provide for her family and he knew nothing would really change.

“I love you,” Cristiano reassured Felisa knowing that a lot of the people in the stadium would never understand what was going on between them.

A lot of them assumed that Felisa was a good digger and that she was using Cristiano for her own gain; none of them would ever know the doubts that plagued the brunette.

Felisa was wearing a blue scarf print top and high waisted denim shorts with side split and rips paired with black and white lace up trainers; she leant against the wall of the tunnel glad that no one was really paying attention to her.

“I love you too,” Felisa said as Cristiano shifted his hold on Thalia carefully so that he could kiss her mother again; he didn’t care that a couple of his team-mates were now watching them with increasing interest.

“She’s adorable,” said a voice breaking Cristiano away from his girlfriend to look at his captain that had spoken, the match was starting soon and the footballer had asked for Felisa to be with him before it started.

Iker smiled carefully at Cristiano knowing how defensive could get when it came to his girlfriend and the Spaniard didn’t blame him; a couple of the other footballer’s had made jokes that were far from pleasant about Felisa and it had led to several arguments.

“Felisa this is Iker,” Cristiano introduced knowing that he could trust the benched goalkeeper around her, he knew that Iker wouldn’t judge and he hoped that it would show the others that Felisa wasn’t all that bad.

Felisa offered Iker a weak smile as she stayed where she was, she tried to ignore the unworthy feeling that had started to bubble in her stomach again; she knew that Cristiano would sense it and she really didn’t want to talk about it.

“She looks so much like you,” Iker said turning his attention back to Thalia so that he didn’t make Felisa uncomfortable; he was certainly surprised about the brunette, she wasn’t what he had been expecting for a former female escort.

Cristiano beamed as he nodded his head, he looked down at his daughter knowing that she was going to be a beautiful as her mother when she was older; the footballer just knew that he was going to have to fight off the teenage boys when she turned sixteen years old.

***

“So how much does it cost for a night with your girlfriend?” Miguel Flaño said as he walked smugly passed Cristiano on the field, he smirked knowing that this would certainly get under the footballer’s skin.

Cristiano gritted his teeth as he tried to remain calm, he had known when his relationship with Felisa had become public knowledge that there were players that would try and use it against him.

“She must be really good in bed. How many men has she been with?” Miguel continued to push, he knew that there was no way that Cristiano wouldn’t react to this; he ignored the warning look from Xabi Alonso about continuing what he was doing.

Cristiano moved away from Miguel knowing that it was still early in the season and he didn’t need a red card right now; however he knew that if the man continued that he would snap.

“Your hija is cute though… I wonder if she’ll turn out to be a whore like her madre,” Miguel said smugly as he kept up with Cristiano, he smirked as the Portuguese suddenly stopped walking knowing that he had gotten under the other man’s skin.

Cristiano closed his hand into a fist as Miguel’s words rang in his ears, he could see Xabi looking at him concerned knowing that this wasn’t going to end well.

The Portuguese turned around and punched Miguel solidly in the face, he glared at the Spaniard as he stumbled to the ground clutching at his bloody nose.

Cristiano barely heard the blow of the referees whistle as Xabi grabbed a hold of him and dragged him away from Miguel knowing that he was oddly proud of the other man.

“I don’t blame you,” Xabi muttered as he glanced back at Miguel wondering what had possessed him to say such a thing; Xabi was a father himself and had two daughters, he would never wish what Miguel had said on anyone especially Cristiano.

The referee shook his head as he held up a straight red card for Cristiano sending him off knowing he couldn’t allow him to continue playing.