Part Two - Chapter Seven: Knowing Best

Felisa chuckled as she helped her sister carry boxes up to the apartment, she had left her daughter with Fabio since the twelve year old really wouldn’t be much help to them as they moved into the apartment.

There were only about twelve boxes and three suitcases that needed to be moved, the siblings didn’t own much and between them it didn’t amount to much; Felisa had done everything that she could to provide for her siblings but that didn’t mean that they didn’t go without certain things.

Cristiano would be moving his things in the next week, he’d been forced to go out with Irina for a couple of hours since it was in his contract.

“So have you decided what room that you want?” Felisa asked knowing that there were three bedrooms left empty right now, Thalia was staying in the master bedroom with her parents until Cristiano had done her nursery.

Rhea shook her head, she was just glad right now that her sister wasn’t mad at her; she didn’t want to lose the family that they had even if it was expanding.

“I don’t really mind,” Rhea admitted knowing that Fabio would have already chosen his bedroom, she had no doubt that it would be one with the best views and she didn’t mind.

Felisa nodded her head as they stepped into the apartment, she sighed relieved as she set down the box that had their brother’s name on it before she headed for the den with Fabio was watching television.

The brunette took a deep breath knowing that she wanted everything put away before Cristiano got home, she still felt a little uneasy about the fact that he was with Irina.

“Fabio could you put your things away por favor,” Felisa asked as she collected Thalia knowing that the infant would need putting down for her nap, she smiled as her brother nodded his head before he hurried to get his two boxes and put them in his new bedroom.

***

Rhea sighed as she sorted through her things, she had taken the bedroom next to the den room; she didn’t want a bedroom next to her brother since she wanted her own space, they had shared a bedroom for long enough.

Fabio had taken the room beside the nursery, which had relieved Felisa since she wanted him to focus on his school work; she didn’t need him getting distracted by the den.

The brunette brushed some hair from her face as she looked around her new bedroom, Felisa had told her that she could decorate it in any way that she liked and Rhea was sort of relieved about that fact.

The sound of her bedroom door opening made Rhea turn around to see Cristiano stepping inside, she knew that he had not long returned home from his ‘date’ with Irina and the brunette wasn’t going to hide her dislike for the situation.

“What do you want?” Rhea muttered surprised that he wasn’t with her sister and niece, she knew that Felisa was preparing dinner and she was sure that the footballer would have been hovering around them like he had done since he had returned.

Cristiano sighed knowing that Rhea had expected things to go a certain way when he had gotten back together with her sister; however he had obligations that Felisa understood even if her sister didn’t.

“I wanted to talk to you,” Cristiano said as he crossed his arms, his brown eyes watching Rhea hoping that she wasn’t going to cause him any problems; he owed her for what she had done for him but he wasn’t about to allow her to cause him problems with Felisa.

The brunette had told him that Rhea had been sort of silent since she had explained how things were going to work; she worried her sister might rebel or something now.

“What is there to talk about?” Rhea murmured annoyed, she hadn’t thought that the footballer would corner her like this; she had nothing to say to him and she really didn’t care what he had to say to her, in her eyes he was betraying her sister.

Cristiano sighed as he remembered how he had thought that he had known everything when he was Rhea’s age, she was seventeen and he knew that she would be starting college in September now that he was back.

“I know that this thing with Irina isn’t ideal, I would end it if I could but I can’t,” Cristiano said shaking his head, he knew that he didn’t have to explain himself to Rhea but he really didn’t need her thinking that she could tell anyone about all of this.

Cristiano knew that if any of this got out then they were in a lot of trouble, his thoughts of protection were focused on Felisa and Thalia; he didn’t want them to have to deal with that backlash, especially since he knew it would come out that Felisa was an escort when they meet.

Rhea frowned as she glared at the footballer, she really didn’t care for his reasoning and she knew that he was only going to hurt her sister if he didn’t end things with the Russian.

“Promise me Rhea that you won’t do anything stupid, not for me but for Isa,” Cristiano said as he pleaded with the brunette, he knew she wouldn’t completely understand the consequences if this came out; he didn’t want Felisa or Thalia being hurt in anyway.

Rhea looked at him, she couldn’t believe that he thought that any of this would end well; she knew her sister would end up hurt but she wasn’t going to let that happen.

***

Felisa smiled as she watched Cristiano with Thalia, she ran a hand through her wet hair as she walked into the bedroom; she had enjoyed her shower and had to admit that their bathroom was impressive.

“How was your talk with Rhea?” Felisa asked curiously as she walked over to her draw and pulled out some underwear and something to sleep in; she looked at Cristiano, she had asked him to explain to her sister since he knew better how this would end if the truth came out.

Cristiano sighed as he sat up and placed Thalia on his lap, he had done his best with Rhea and he hoped that she had listened to him even if she didn’t like how things were.

“I think it went well,” the footballer admitted as he watched Felisa dress, he smiled to himself knowing how lucky he was to have his girlfriend and daughter; he really didn’t want to lose them for anything.

Felisa raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend, she really didn’t like that and she hoped her sister had listened; Rhea had no idea how things could fall if she opened her mouth to the wrong people.

“It’ll be fine Isa… whatever happens,” Cristiano said as he carefully lifted Thalia into his arms and carried her, he knew that it was time for her to go to sleep; she’d only been awake since she’d needed a feeding and he hadn’t been able to put her down.

Felisa nodded her head as she ran a brush through her hair, she knew that Cristiano was right and that he would always choose her and Thalia over anything else; however she couldn’t shake the feeling that something was going to happen.

The brunette watched her boyfriend with their daughter, she really hoped that her sister wouldn’t do anything stupid; she was happy and she wanted to make sure that they all had the best chances.

Cristiano carefully put Thalia into her cot, he knew that he wasn’t going anywhere even if the truth came out.