Part One - Chapter One: Meeting the Date

Cristiano Ronaldo bounced his knee as he thought about what he was going to do, he couldn't believe that he hadn't been able to find a date for his mother's wedding without hiring one from an escort agency.

The footballer didn't know why he had listened to his cousin, he had been desperate when he had turned to Nuno and asked him what he should do; he knew that his ex-fiancée was going to be there and he wanted to show her that he had moved on.

"Would you stop it? You're starting to make me nervous," Noenoe Aveiro snapped as he glared at Cristiano, he was traveling to Portugal with his cousin and they were just waiting on the female escort before they could leave for their private flight to Vilamoura.

The footballer rolled his brown eyes as he looked at his cousin before they heard the sound of someone's heels clicking on the floor as they walked through the lounge; the two men looked towards the woman that was walking towards them.

Her long tanned legs were shown off by the berry deep plunge floral lantern dress and the black heeled sandals that she was wearing and her hair was perfectly styled as if she'd only just had it down.

"Olá," the brunette greeted making the two men stared at her dumbstruck as she stopped in front of them; she tucked her gold baroque clutch under her left arm and looked at the two men waiting to see what they were going to say.

"Olá you must be Felisa Pereira," Nuno said as he jumped to his feet and shook the brunette's hand, he grinned as he looked back at his cousin who was staring dumbfounded at the woman that had come to meet them.

"I am," the brunette said smiling, she had been a little surprised when she had been called about this job; she had never thought that someone like Cristiano Ronaldo would have problems getting a woman to go out with him.

The footballer carefully got to his feet as he tried to think about what he had been expecting the female escort to look like but he had never expected her to be this beautiful.

"I think we should head to the private jet... we don't want to miss our flight," Nuno said as he grinned at his cousin, he winked at him before he collected his hand luggage and walked away leaving the two alone; the brunette smiled as she looked at Cristiano knowing that this was going to be an interesting assignment.

"We'll discuss are plan of action on the jet," Felisa said as she nodded at Cristiano, she had done this before with older men but had never expected anything like this to happen; she brushed some hair from her face as she thought about what they were going to do.

***

"So the idea is that you two having been dating for four months... you meet at a charity event in Madrid and hit it off straight away," Nuno said as he looked between his cousin and the brunette; he knew that this was going to be far from easy but he hoped that they would be able to pull this off and fool everyone.

Felisa nodded her head as she sipped on her bottle of water, she knew what she had to do and she had no intentions of messing up at any point; she needed the money and she wasn't about to slip up.

"Great so any questions?" Nuno asked as he watched the brunette, he had to admit that they couldn't have picked a better woman for the footballer's date; she was clearly the right woman for the job, she was definitely Cristiano's type.

Felisa shook her head as she eyed Nuno for a moment before he left her alone with Cristiano, she watched him leave then she turned her attention to the footballer; she couldn't help but be curious about why he had needed to hire her.

"So why me?" Felisa asked making Cristiano swallow, he had yet to really say a word to her and Nuno had done most of the talking; his brown eyes watched the brunette wondering how he had gotten so lucky when it had come to selecting a female escort.

"Don't look so nervous... trust me I can do the girlfriend experience, I'm just curious about why you need to hire someone to do it," Felisa said as she watched the footballer shift nervously, she tilted her head surprised that he wasn't comfortable around her; she didn't blame him since he didn't look the like usual type of client.

Cristiano tried to hide his discomfort, he knew that he needed to relax if he wanted the plan to work but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was going to mess up; he took a deep breath knowing that he needed to relax.

"Because I need someone that I can trust," Cristiano said as he sipped on his drink, his eyes watching Felisa as he wondered why someone as pretty as her was an escort; he knew that there was no way that this was what she really did, he wondered briefly if she was saving up for school or something.

Felisa nodded her head as she brushed some hair from her face, she had been told that this was a need to know assignment and she was going to have to watch what she said; at the end of allotted time she would leave and never see him again.

The brunette rolled her blue eyes as she moved closer to Cristiano who stiffened at the move, she took a deep breath before she slipped behind him and ran her fingers carefully along his toned shoulders; she smiled softly to herself as she felt him stiffen.

"Relax... people will notice if you tense every time that I touch you," Felisa whispered as she dropped her lips to next to his ear, she massaged his shoulders knowing that she had to calm him down; she grinned as he started to relax at her touch and closed his eyes as she continued.

Felisa continued to massage his shoulders for a moment before she trailed her hands gently down his arms, she felt the muscles flex at her touch; she had to admit that she hadn't really known who he was before she'd been offered this job and she had a feeling that, that was in her favor.

"The pilot says we'll be landing in twenty minutes," Nuno said making Cristiano's eyes snap open as Felisa stepped back away from him, she smiled as Nuno looked between them before she moved to collect her clutch; she had a feeling this was going to be an interesting two weeks.

"I'll go and freshen up then," the brunette said making Cristiano clear his throat and nod his head, his eyes followed her as she headed for the toilet leaving him alone with Nuno, who grinned as he looked at his cousin.

The footballer rolled his eyes as he moved to check his carry-on luggage while Nuno sat down and watched him; he couldn't believe that Cristiano was nervous around her, she was going to make the next two weeks interesting enough for them.

"I like her," Nuno said making Cristiano look at him, he didn't know what it was but he felt a little protective over the brunette; she was going to be his girlfriend for the next two weeks and he knew he'd have to act like he cared for her.

"Don't look at me like that... she's clearly your type," Nuno teased making Cristiano glare at him, he was pretending that he hadn't noticed that she was his type; he didn't know what it was but he knew that he would have to be careful so that he didn't get to attached to the brunette.

The footballer knew that there was no way that he could trust someone who slept with people.