Part One - Chapter Nine: The Hen Party

“You aren’t meant to be here,” Elma said strictly as she glared at her younger brother as he walked into the bar where the hen party were starting from; she smiled at Felisa who appeared from behind Cristiano, she looked forward to getting to know the brunette more.

The footballer rolled his eyes as he spotted Luciana watching him from across the room, she was talking with Katia and it was clear that she was going to stick around for a long time and he hoped she’d be gone before the wedding.

“I’m just dropping Felisa,” Cristiano said as he wrapped an arm around the brunette and looked down at her, he knew that he wouldn’t be staying long but he needed to know that she was in safe hands since his ex-fiancée was bound to cause trouble at some point.

Felisa was wearing a navy scallop mesh insert lace skater dress paired with silver barely there heeled sandals, she had finished off her outfit with a bronze metallic flap over clutch bag for the hen party; she had wanted to look the part since Cristiano had to go to the stag party and leave her alone with the women of his family.

“So I will see you at home amor,” the footballer said as Felisa turned to face him, she nodded her head and pecked his lips knowing that they were being watched; the brunette smiled as Cristiano rested his hands on her hips and kissed her again.

The pair ignored the fake gagging sound from behind them as they continued to kiss, they knew without looking that it had been Luciana making that noise.

“See you later,” Felisa said as she stepped back, she knew that he was putting on a show for his family but she was slowly starting to believe that they had feelings for one another.

***

Felisa smiled as she sipped on her drink, her blue eyes watched as everyone enjoyed themselves at the hen party before Katia sat down next to her; the brunette eyed her for a moment before she focused on the scene in front of them.

“I don’t know what you are doing with my brother but I want you to leave him,” Katia said as she glared at the woman next to her, she knew that there was something going on between Felisa and Cristiano and it had little to do with dating; the brunette wasn’t her brother’s girlfriend, Katia knew that much.

Felisa sipped on her drink, she smiled to herself as she ignored the woman beside her, knowing that she was just trying to cause trouble; the brunette took a deep breath as she prepared to speak.

“What do you want Katia? You don’t like me so why come and speak to me,” Felisa asked as she turned to look at the brunette beside her, she wasn’t going to cause an argument nor was she going to raise her voice; she was going to kill Katia with kindness even if it killed her first, she had dealt with women like her before and they never changed.

“What is it that you do for my brother?” Katia spat as she glared at the woman before, she knew that there was something going on but all of her snooping had led to nothing; she was so sure that Felisa had something to hide that she wasn’t going to give up any time soon.

The brunette rolled her eyes as she sipped on her drink, she knew that if she stayed calm then Katia would be the one to snap here; she couldn’t have anyone discovering that she was an female escort that Cristiano had hired for the wedding.

“I’m his girlfriend,” Felisa said as she looked at Katia innocently, she knew that she had been through this before but there was more at risk than ever before with this case.

“Katia would you stop harassing Felisa,” Elma scowled as she stumbled over to the two women, she knew her younger sister didn’t like the brunette and it worried her what she could be saying to the woman that made their brother so happy.

Felisa glanced at Katia who looked like she was about to implode as she pushed herself to her feet, the brunette knew that it was time to move away from the Portuguese before she did something rash and lashed out at not knowing.

“Desculpe,” Felisa said as she walked away from the two sisters and headed for the bar, she didn’t need to be near them to know what they were going to discuss.

The brunette kept her head down knowing that it was better this way, she would leave soon and then she would never see them again.

Elma watched the younger woman go before she frowned and turned to look at her sister, she knew that Katia wasn’t warming to Felisa but if she continued then she would drive the woman that their brother loved away.

“What are you playing at? After everything that Luciana did to Ronaldo do you really think he’d take her back?” Elma whispered as she grabbed a hold of her younger sister and pulled her out of away, she didn’t know what was going on with Katia; the two had sworn to stay out of Cristiano’s love life after what had happened when he was engaged to Luciana.

The younger sister scowled as she pulled back from her older sister knowing what she was talking about; they had been sworn to secrecy when they had learnt the true reason about why Cristiano had left by Luciana.

“You know that I don’t like her,” Katia spat as she glared over at Felisa knowing that she would never be able to get used to the fact that Cristiano was dating her; she wanted her brother to have a woman that she liked.

Elma sighed knowing that there was nothing that they could say that would break Cristiano up from Felisa, he deserved to be happy after what Luciana had done; she had betrayed him in the worst way and he didn’t even know.

“You stop this now or you’ll do something you will come to regret,” Elma warned knowing that if she pushed and forced Felisa away then she would lose Cristiano completely; something that would hurt far more than accepting the brunette that their brother clearly loved.

Katia took a deep breath as she glared at her sister, she knew that she was right but she needed to get to the bottom of this and soon before her brother became trapped.

“Something isn’t right… she’s nothing but trouble,” Katia said as she looked over at Felisa who was now talking to some of their cousins, she didn’t care what it took; she needed to know what was going on.

Elma sighed as she shook her head, she wanted nothing more to do with this and she wasn’t going to watch as Katia made things difficult for Felisa.

Katia watched as her older sister walked away and Luciana approached her, she wasn’t going to let anything stop her getting rid of the woman that wasn’t right for her younger brother.

“You better not mess this up this time… if he were to discover what you did then he would never forgive you,” Katia said as she looked at the woman next to her, she knew that what Luciana had done was unforgivable and it would destroy her entire family if the truth was revealed.

The blonde nodded her head as she offered Katia a small smile, she knew that her friend was right; the truth would destroy Cristiano if he were to discover what Luciana and his family were hiding from him then there would be trouble and no one would enjoy the wedding.