Looking at the temperature Liam sighed seeing it at 38.4 before wrapping his arms around the boy. Liam decided to go get some kiss fever reducer before the fever went up. "Noooo." Louis whined when Liam placed him down on the bed. "I'm just going to get you some medicine lou." But Louis just let out a sob reaching for Liam who sighed but picked the boy up and carried him down to the kitchen checking on Niall on his way past who was watching tv. Liam sat the whimpering boy down while he got the fever reducer out. "I won't be long baby." Liam promised him quickly getting the medicine out the cupboard as Louis watched him closely.

"Open lou." Liam said once he had the medicine measured out and Louis hesitantly opened his mouth swallowing the medicine. "Right Shall we go back upstairs and cuddle?" Liam asked and Louis nodded. "Story?" Louis questioned looking up at Liam once he was back in his arms and Liam smiled. "I think that can be arranged." Liam said carrying the boy back upstairs. Liam lay the boy on the bed and grabbed some books before lying down. Before Liam started the first story he sent Anne a message saying could Harry go to theirs as Louis has probably got the start of chicken pox" "Right Shall we start reading then?" Liam asked and Louis nodded resting his head on Liam's chest as he listened to Liam read the story and he looked at the pictures.

Liam was half way through the second story when his phone buzzed and Louis whined as Liam moved so he could reach his phone. "Hang on Lou this won't take a minute." Liam said reading the text. "Poor lou, Yeah Course he can stay here. Do you want us to look after Ni as well?" Anne messaged back and Liam wasn't sure about what to do with Niall. The boy had already had chickenpox and therefore there was no risk of him getting them and could therefore help Liam out quite a bit, but he also didn't want the boy to get bored. "We can ask him when you get here, any chance you can get calomile lotion and mittens on your way over. Liam text back. The lotion would sooth the itchiness and the mittens to stop the boy itching.

Liam carried on reading the book. Liam started to read the next book and knew Louis would soon fell asleep. Anne texted an Okay before explaining the situation to Robin and left the house. Like Liam expected by the time he had finished the book Louis was fast asleep clutching onto his comfort blanket so Liam ever so carefully got up and quietly left the room heading over to his and Harry's seeing Harry sat up clearly just having woken up. "Hey babe, I don't know whether you want to pack some stuff but your going to be staying at your mums for around a week." Liam said and Harry just looked at him completely unaware of the situation with his youngest, "Umm why?" Harry asked and Liam sighed. "I think Louis' got the early stages of chickenpox." Liam said sadly and Harry sighed as well. "Poor baby, is he Okay?" Harry said. "He's miserable, tired, clingy, itchy and has a temperature. He could get a lot worse as well but hopefully he won't. Overall he's an extremely unhappy bunny." Liam said and Harry nodded.

"Why do I have to go to my mum's I can help you comfort him I'm pregnant not ill' Harry said not knowing the side effects.  "Harry that is why you need to stay at your mum's it's a very low risk to you and the baby but pregnant people are advised to stay away from people with chicken pox" Liam explained. "This is ridiculous Liam, I want to be with Lou if he's ill." Harry said and Liam sighed. "I know you do, but Harry please I don't want anything to happen to you or the baby." Liam said and Harry huffed still not amused that he was being sent to his mums. "Harry I know you want to stay but it was a real risk for you and the baby" Liam said. "Aren't they infectious before they come out with the chicken pox." Harry then stated thinking he could then stay.

"Yes they are but you don't know they are, please Harry, its for you and the babys health. Do you want me to show you the risks." Liam said not wanting to worry Harry to much but maybe this would make him listen. Harry just shrugged so Liam got his phone out his pocket and started showing everything to harry but before Harry could say anything the pair heard crying. "I'm going to sort Louis out do you want to keep reading or you read enough?" Liam asked and Harry sighed but handed Liam his phone.