Bitter Past

Chapter 34: Bitter Past

Thank you guys for your patience. Also this chapter ain't edited so please ignore the mistakes and feel free to point it out too! Enjoy the 5 chapters❤️❤️

"Uzumaki Boruto wins!" The referee announced. "Yes! I did it! See look!" He pulled out his sleeves. "I didn't and won't ever cheat!" Naruto chuckled at his son skipping around. "What a drag, He's just like you naruto. Even if he's injured or out of chakra he still has a lot of stamina." Shikamauru lazily chuckled. He looked at Naruto who was bitting his lip. "Lord Seventh..." Naruto looked at him with a questioned face. "Go for it." Naruto chuckled and took a deep breathe "IM PROUD OF YOU BOLT!" Naruto screamed. Boruto hearing this smiled and put his hand forward into a fist bump. "THANKS DAD!" He screamed back before sitting with his friends who gave him thumbs up, hugs, and fist bumps.

"Not bad." Iwabe commented. "Thanks bro." Boruto high fived at him. Hours had gone by and all teens are back at the hotel after getting inspected and healed by Sakura. Naruto looked around looking for someone. "He isn't here Naruto."

"Gahh, Sakura-chan you scared me." Sakura chuckled "He went into the forest to interrogate someone." Naruto nodded "I see. Boruto!" He said loudly. Boruto heard his father's call and stood up. "Dad's calling. Hima take over for me."

"You got it ni-san." Himawari replied as she took the cards from him. "Oh one more thing," Boruto added "Don't cheat." He whispered snickering. "N-nisan I won't do that!" Himawari stuttered with pink cheeks from embarrassment. "I was only joking." Boruto walked away laughing. Himawari turned over to Shikadai, Inojin, Denki, and Iwabe and smirked evilly at them. "Prepare to lose boys."  All of them gulped down and continued playing.

"Hai. Here i am old man!" Boruto grinned. "Here." Naruto gave him a small box. Boruto looked at the box with sparkling eyes. He didn't hesitated twice and opened the box excitedly. As he finished opening it, he couldn't help it but smile at the tBlack traditional Konoha headband that you tie around your head.

"Ahaha listen i really didn't know what to give you but you said that you really wanted my black leaf headband and i just found it in my office so-OOF!" He was cut off by a big hug from his son. "Thanks old man!" Naruto chuckled and hugged him back. They both froze as they heard a 'click' and a bright light flash. They turned around and saw Hinata giggling with a camera in her hands. "H-Hinata!" Naruto said loudly. "If you want it, come get it." Hinata said laughing as she ran off. "You're on!" Naruto replied playing tag with his wife.

Boruto happily sighed at his parents who were now running around outside and into the sea. He took a firm hold on his head band and removed his rubber one replacing it with the one his father got him. He finished tying it and went back to the group. "Thank for covering me Hima." He gave her a small peck on the cheeks. "Hehe, no problem ni-san!" She gave his card back which was different from the ones he had before and skipped around the Hotel giggling.

"So shall we keep goin-gahh, what happened to you guys?" He asked in horror as he studied his friends. They all look so drained. "Aunty Sakura!" He called out. Sakura hurriedly run towards them and started healing them one by one with the help of Sarada. "Wait a minute..." Boruto started. He poked Denki's cheek who was drooling. "This is the gentle fist technique which means." Oh no. Boruto glared at his sister who was looking at him with her 'innocent eyes' "Hima get your cute little butt here!" Boruto yelled. Himawari giggled and ran away. "Why you..." He ran towards her around the road. Couple of minutes had passed and they kept running. "I wonder what mom is training her." "Okay *pants* Hima *pants* you *pants* win." He said tiredly.

Himawari giggled again. Boruto noticed on the corner of his eye where Mizhana was sitting on the ship deck admiring the view. "Hey Hima, why don't go back inside? I heard they have those water candies." Himawari gasps in awe. "Okey!"