Another enemy?

Chapter 18 Another enemy?

Sarada's POV

"Boruto!" I yelled and ran as fast as my legs can go. I quickly ran to him and sobbed when I saw him. He was laying down unconscious with blood coming from his mouth. I moved him to a position where I can hear his heart beat but as I did my body starts shaking as I saw his back filled with poison needles.

I turned his body back so I can remove the needles as quickly as possible. Every single needle i took, every small tears falls down from my cheeks. He grunted and groaned here and there which made me shudder. It must have hurt a lot.

"Hang in there B-Boruto." I stuttered.  I took it out little by little which took longer than usual since this Baka keep moving.

The beautiful sky slowly turned grey and pretty soon it started raining. I carried him and our own back packs and moved to big tree to take shelter. I looked around our bags and found a blanket and set it on the ground. I laid his body gently his chest facing to me and placed my ear in his chest hoping to hear a heart beat..................Dadub! Dadub!

At that moment I started to cry of happiness that idiot is going to pay for making me worried. His heart was weak and barely beating. I turned his body over his back facing to me and started to heal that part and healed his arms after. Every few minutes I check back his heart beat. Slowly but surely the beat started to sound normal. It took longer than I thought. I was exhausted after healing his back. Im almost out of chakra it never happened before now I'm more curious on what actually happened while I was out. I took my back pack searched around to find an ointment or anything useful to help. As I was, a voice made me froze from my spot.

"You're worried? Well that's something new." I looked over and sobbed and hugged him tightly.

"Oww, Sarada too tight ttebassa!" I wiped my tears and gave him a small punch.

"First you healed me now your hurting me again? Sarada if you continue you'll just run out of chakra" he chuckles with his husky voice. I gave him a soft smile and took out an ointment.

"I'm already out.." I muttered as I opened the ointment and blushed.

He gave me a confused look "Whats wrong?" Damn that Baka really is oblivious.

"If y-you don't mind.." I stuttered "Pull your shirt so I can-" before I even finish, he got the message and starts to pull of his (nope my shirt) since the stupid dare wasn't even finish yet.I blushed even deeper as I saw his growing body. I shook it off and applied the ointment on his back.

"Are you feeling dizzy?" I asked. "No why?" He replied making me quite shocked. He somehow sensed this and gave me a worried look. "Whats the matter?" He asked.

"Strange, I thought the needles are poisonous.." I replied. He gave me an reassuring smile and puts his clothes back on.

"Maybe it isn't." he replied in a tired voice. He stood but his body is still numb. As he slowly walked he started to fall down. "Boruto!" I screamed as I try to catch him but stopped when he stood and walked normally, he turned to me grinning "Hah just kidding!" He teased. That baka!

I slowly walked over to him and looked at the rain. "Do you think their looking for us?" I asked him. He looked to me with another smile and gatherers twigs that are nearby. "I'm pretty sure they are" he replied back making me nervous.

He chuckles as he watches my behaviour changes "But they know that we're both strong, by the way..." he said as he walked closer to me. "Arigato for healing me Sarada-chan." he whispers making me blush. Wait did that Baka just called me Sarada-chan?