Plan Failed?

Chapter 31: Plan failed?

"Huh? What is it Ryōji-" before she can say anymore, she received a violent kick from her stomach a hard punch came after. She clumsily dodged it but was still hurt from her left cheek. "Didn't you think i never knew you were a traitor to us all along?" He chuckled. "I knew what happned to our ninjas however we stacked a new one when you're gone. Our plan will be successful!" She grunted and stood up preparing her katana. "Took you longer than I thought hard headed old man!"

"Water style-" her eyes widened and did the same. "Raging wave jutsu!" They both said in union and water came from their mouths. "Jeez where is he?" The water was splashing around that she didn't notice him came from behind and kicked her from the back sending her to the trees. "Shit...whatever." She mumbled she saw a kick from above and moved away. She stood up and pulled out her sword. "I've been waiting for this fight!" Ryōji exclaimed. "Bring it on jiji!" She teased.

They were fighting with sword combats and mixed with taijutsu and so far, she was in a disadvantage. You see, this old man can use both water and lightning and their battle field is what do you know is near by a lake! "Lightning style: Thunder lion!" Damn it! He's going to use that move already. "In that case, Water style: Sea serpent!" The sky turned cloudy as the sound of thunder cackles. The thunder or lightning then forms into a raging lion. As for the sea, it slowly turned into a serpent. "You think you can defeat me by that?" Ryōji laughed. "Tsk." His laughter died down and soon, both were clashing through the forest destroying it on the way.

"Boruto, what was that?" Sarada asked as they heard a big bang up ahead. "It's probably big sis kicking someone's ass." They both looked at him dumbfounded "Boruto, sensei-erm Mizhana is a traitor." Mitsuki stated. "Guys She isn't a traitor. This is all her mission. Now for our part we must rescue the woah!" They stopped as a large serpent crashed directly on their path. "Taka, He's strong." They heard her say. "Big sis need any help?" Boruto asked. "No of course not! I got this all under control!" She smirked as she brushed herself. Sarada and Mitsuki looked at her with guilt. She is definitely is not a traitor.

"Boruto, keep going!" She exclaimed doing multiple signs "Time to put it on the next level i guess. Ice style: Ice serpent!" The water snake that was in the ground slowly freezes and it turned larger with more spikes around it. "Damn...i didn't know she was this strong." Mitsuki mumbled. "Kekei genkai it is. I can't copy that move." Sarada muttered.

"Guys please wipe of that guilty face of yours." Mizhana said softly. "But sensei-" Mitsuki started. "No matter! Our bond will never break!" Mizhana cut him off with confidence in her voice.

"Mizhana done already?" Ryōji asked. She grumbled and continued fighting this time with more advantage as she purposefully led him on to the forest away from the lake. "Ta-da it evolved..oh wait wrong script." Mizhana mumbles. "Why do you have to break the fourth wall?" Ryōji facepalmed. (I'm sorry i just had to put it in there😂)

"Come on guys!" Boruto shouted as they ran through a big pond with a thick fog around. "Sarada." Boruto ordered. She nodded and activated her sharingan circling around. "Found his chakra?" Mitsuki asked "Not yet....wait!" She focused more and felt the Mizukage's chakra along with few more people.

"Found it along with some others. They are in a small cave." She said as she deactivates her sharingan, she massages her temples after. "You okay?" Boruto asked. She nodded. "Lets go" Mitsuki said. They sneak to the entrance knocking some out. They heard voices up ahead and all went to hide through different spots and masked their chakra. "Hey Ryōzō stop playing with the ropes and stay on guard." One of the ninjas said. "Urusai Ryōma!" Another said. "You idiots keep on watch or I'll kill you." Another voice said but in a more cold tone. "H-hai." Three teens looked at each other and nodded. Sarada took a peek around and saw the Mizukage locked up in a barrier in the corner of the room. They all looked at each other communicating through eye contact. They all nodded and charge in.