Meeting again

Chapter 20 Meeting again

Another peaceful day in Konoha and that means another day of BORING MISSIONS!
Boruto sighed lazily while walking with his teammates with his hands on the back of his head on who knows what mission. He barely paid attention on what his old man said. All he heard was "Blah blah blah!" Well in his perspective anyway.

"Boruto focus on the mission!" Konohamaru said as they kept walking. "Hai.." He replied back he was too bored to even complain. It felt like they were walking forever. He doesn't even know where they are. Although as much as he hates to admits, he enjoys going outside doing missions like this. They rarely go outside from the village, since all they always have was small missions. That's why even though its quite boring, he's still enjoying himself but careful not to get caught.

"Boruto did you even paid attention?" Mitsuki asked. "Nope." He replied earning small groans from each of them. "What if I tell you then baka? I'm sure You'll be pretty excited." Sarada said making Boruto a little bit interested. "Go on." He said followed by a yawn.

"We're going to meet the real Kagura Bolt! Now snap out of it." Sarada yelled fixing her glasses. "You could have told me sooner! Jeez." He answered back quite excited then after a few seconds his face turned serious. "The real one this time?" He asked.

Sarada nodded aware of his behaviour. She couldn't blame him, they didn't want to risk another accident like the one they have before.

"Yes Boruto. Apparently, in the last meeting, some ninjas from the mist heard that Kagura was meeting with us so they took that opportunity to disguise themselves as them." Konohamaru replied.

"So the Kagura we met before was other ninjas from the mist?" Boruto asked still confused. Although the more details he heard the more he suspects.

Sarada nodded to him. "Strange..." he thought. A small silence came for just a few minutes until Mitsuki broke it. "Bolt? Is that your nick name Boruto?" Mitsuki asked making the two blush. Konohamaru sensed this and helped teased them more. "Ayy, I thought that your mom and dad only calls you that Boruto." He said.

"Looks like Sarada is considered part of the family now." Konohamaru added while snickering.

Mitsuki giggled and pat Boruto's shoulders. "Hey, promise me I'll be your best man."
Now both their teammate and sensei laughed.

"Well, Its not like that!" Boruto protested "We're just friends. Nothing more." Both their teammate and sensei looked at each other and sighed. "We know Boruto. We're just teasing no need to be grumpy." Konohamaru said keeping his smile.

"But there is a possibility." Mitsuki whispered. "MITSUKI!" Both blushing teens yelled. "Lets just go." Boruto groaned walking ahead Sarada following behind leaving the other two who has a big grin on their face. Something in the back of Sarada's mind tells that she was relieved that it was over, but also disappointed. For some reason the words of Boruto hurt her. She shook her head and continued walking.

A couple of hours has passed and neither one of them dared to even talk. "Sensei, do you think we over did it?" Mitsuki whispers to Konohamaru. "Its all right Mitsuki. Besides I'm pretty sure the things we said is stuck in their mind." He replied. "Maybe." Mitsuki whispers.

Little did they know their conversation was exactly correct. "Dammit! I shouldn't have said that. Now Sarada is going to hate me...wait she doesn't even like me at all. Snap out of it sucker." Boruto said to himself while Sarada does the same. "Ugh he's going to hate me now...wait I always hate him right? But the accident yesterday made me feel...No! Snap out of it Sarada. A future Hokage doesn't need a man." She said to herself.