Faith

Chapter 48 : Faith

"Loverboy come here will ya?" Chou chou asked as she, finally for centuries, found the weeping boy sitting on the tree house. "Oh, Chou, sorry for yelling lately. I couldn't help it." Chou chou shakes her head. "No worries. But Kagura, I'm sorry. I don't know how it feels like losing someone close to you. Truthfully, I'm not quite sure if I'm at the place to comfort you but, Mitsuki is right. You have to move on. Please?" Chou chou asked but Kagura just sighed and looked up towards the gloomy sky.

"How can I? Losing someone unexpectedly is hard to bear. Especially if you have so many things left to say or do with them." Kagura replied. 

"Ahh, I see. But, in order to do, you have to let go of the mistakes of the past and learn from it in the present. You see Kagura, moving on is like a baby bird that's wanting to fly. In order for it to do so, they have to LET go of their fears before jumping and finally, learn it's way to fly. It's hard to do so but if you don't start now it will only corrupt you. Everyone has to start somewhere for them to reach someplace out there. Now come on hard head! Or do you want me to keep lecturing you?" Chou chou asked.

Finally, Kagura started to smile "You're right Chou chou." Chou chou sighed in relief and stood up. "I'll leave you thinking. Gotta go. See ya." Kagura nodded and as she was gone, he held one of his palms towards the spot where Mizhana always sit.

"Why do I still have faith though?"

"Ma, how many times do I have to tell you, I'M FINE?" Boruto asked as it has been 2 hours when he had woken up. "Huh? Oh sorry, sweetie. I was just thinking..." Hinata replied. "Thinking? About what?" Boruto asked. "How we can surprise your father without sensing our chakra." Hinata replied once more. 

"OHHHH. Hehehe that old man will be so surprised! Like I was!" Boruto grinned. Hinata chuckled. He will be.

"Dad, where's nisan?" Himawari asked. Naruto, while is still busy, stopped and soon, the color of his face drained. "What?" Naruto asked. 

"I'm over here." Naruto's head quickly and saw Boruto 'limping' with a cloaked man helping him.

"Boruto! Thank goodness...who are you?" Naruto asked protectively. Boruto tried not grin as their plan works perfectly. "No one. But here is your son." Hinata replied as she tossed him to Naruto who caught him quickly. Hinata turned around only to be blocked by Sasuke, Shikamaru, Choujuro and a few more shinobis. "W-what are you guys doing?" Boruto asked hesitantly. 

"Shit."

"A Shinobi. Whoever you are, you have successfully infiltrated the mist village without the Mizukage, Hokage and even I, noticed. Only someone skilled can do that. Now, show us who you are." Sasuke said coldly as he draws it his sword and Sharingan.

It was no help though. As the stranger still manage to keep their chakra hidden although Sasuke knew that their chakra was all too familiar.

"Fine then. I'll make a deal." Hinata said deadly. If she felt helpless, there's one thing she could do that she had gotten used off which was being deadly. "What kind of?" Naruto asked. 

And with the speed that Naruto himself taught her, she manages to knock him off slightly only to yank of her son from his. Once she did, everyone now drew their own weapons. "Give him back!" Naruto said loudly but a kunai was placed in Boruto's neck preventing everyone and anyone to attack. 

"I think it's better to hold your daughter more. Wouldn't want to lose her too."

"Boruto!" Sarada screamed as she arrived. "Sarada stay away!" Sasuke yelled quickly enough for her to stop. 

"As I was saying, if you-and only you- can catch me, you can get him back. But, let's use our human abilities only okay? I wouldn't want to cut this young man's beautiful face." Hinata almost giggled but kept it from doing so. She knew she has to make up something to dodge the 'fighting the Hokage' problem. Of course, she knew her husband would win.

"Fine. Where to?" Naruto asked. "Naruto are you crazy?" Shikamaru asked with wide eyes. "No. He's my son for Kami's sake!" Naruto replied. "Well then, we'll start...NOW!" and for a second, both of them disappeared.

But Sasuke, knew who it was by then. "Let's follow them! I'll contact a sensory ninja Sasuke..why are you smiling?" Choujuro asked

"Let's not do so. That loser can take care of it."

? POV

"Hey stop frowning will ya? Things like this will happen." Who was that? "You're not the one to talk so shut up." This seems too familiar but it was black. Why was it black? Wait...everything seems to come back. 

"Hey, sorry okay? I never thought that this will happened." Who? What happened? Oh, come on! Open your eyes.

"What about him? How's he doing?" He? The other sighed "He's messed up. If you saw me the minute I heard the news, imagine his. He cared about her the most." No...wait. T-that's K-KAGURA! Come on! Move!

"Hey did you hear something?" I..I recognize that voice for some reason. "No. Stop hallucinating." T-Tsurushi?

No one's POV

"Relax. And t-try to o-open your e-eyes!" Both the medical ninja and Tsurushi froze as a cloaked man with Boruto ran passed them and not too long, the Hokage did the same.

"What the-" Tsurushi rubbed his head and both continued walking Mizhana's corpse.

"Give him back!" Naruto yelled as kicked one of his feet towards the tree giving an extra boost. He quickly gained speed and hurled the man towards the ground with him. Hinata gasps in surprised but shut her mouth instantly as her gasp let out her real voice. Naruto froze the minute he heard it. "H-Hinata..is t-that you?" Hinata decided to end their little show with a small surprise.

With no answer, Naruto growled as his imagination haunted him. Even thinking that the man, who kidnapped his son, was his wife. "Boruto. I'll take care of this." Boruto was about to object until Naruto glared at him. Something he rarely does.

 Boruto nodded and hid on a nearby tree watching the story unfold. Naruto gritted his teeth and forcefully removed the man's cloak. The first thing he saw was a pair of white eyes gazing at him. Before he could even speak, Hinata closed his mouth by her own lips.

"Mmmmm?" Naruto asked but melted in the kiss and started to kiss back. They stayed there for who knows how long until Boruto 'coughed' to break it.

"Lovely surprise am I right Lord seventh?" Boruto grinned as Naruto chuckled. "How? What? When?-"

"We don't need to learn the five w's dad" Boruto interrupts the smirked on his face kept on "I'll leave mom do to that for you. Gotta go! See ya lovebirds." Before he does, he whispered through his dad's ear.

"Neh, old man, I want another sister. You're not THAT old, right? " Naruto blushed and kicked his son's face. "I hate you ttebayyoooo!" Naruto said flustered. While Boruto ran with his laughter echoing the forest.

"I'll think about it." Naruto winked at Hinata who blushed  deeper.