My Decision

Chapter 56: My Decision

Boruto hummed as he exits the Hyuga gate but stopped immediately as he saw his old man standing in front of it with a worried look on his face. Boruto smirked as he placed his arms over his head "Move away old man. Also, swipe that hideous look on your face. It makes you even more older ttebassa."

Naruto sighed in relief as he sank on the ground. "You had me worried ttebayo." Boruto raised one of his eyebrows and sat next to him. "Care to share why?" He asked. "I heard a loud noise nearby the Hyuga compound and decided to check. I asked an old person and he said that dad* got killed by you." Boruto chuckled scratching his cheeks. "You know that old people tend to switch up or exaggerate events right? Looks like you're starting to join in the club."

Naruto sighed as he looked at Boruto with a scowl. "You have no idea just how worried I was. I actually thought you killed someone! Moreover you grandfather! Then I kept thinking about banishing you from the village and such!" Boruto smiled quizically as he cocked his head. "You really are unpredictable." Naruto's eyes twitched as he elbowed his son on his waist. "That's a funny thing to say coming from MY son."

Boruto stayed quiet his mouth gaping slightly in surprise unable to say anything. "Touché." Naruto's lips curled into a grin as he stood up straitening his tensed back. "Yosh! I heard you haven't eat lunch? Let's go to Ichirakus." Naruto didn't bother to wait as he walked away humming 'ramen' with a drool leaking from his bottom lips. "Your treat though." Boruto voiced earning a groan from his dad but nodded his head.

------

"Ahhh that was delicious! Thanks dad." Boruto thanked taking his last sip from his second-no third bowl. Naruto hummed in agreement as he too sipped the remaining soup from his bowl. "Thank you for the food!" They both said in union. Once they finished they stayed for a little while to chat.

"So, have you decided on what to do?" Naruto asked softly which Boruto silently thanked. "Mhm. I have." Boruto replied as he puts his hand under his chin and elbow rested on the table. "What's the matter? Not gonna tell your old man?" Naruto said teasingly.

"No need. I'm sure you know exactly the answer I chose. I'm just thinking about telling the rest. I'll have to start with Himawari first. I know she of all people would love a proper goodbye especially if her older brother would go away." Boruto mumbled as he crossed both of his arms on the table and buried his head in. "This is really a mendokusai." He muffled in annoyance.

"I know exactly how you feel Boruto." Boruto hummed and looked at him with interest. "Leaving the people you care about is hard. But you see, you're doing it for a reason. In your case, you want to get stronger to be able to protect. So, leaving them won't matter if you're doing it to protect them." Naruto grinned proudly at him.

"And I'll be lying if I said I won't miss you. But you know, I'm really proud of you." Boruto blushed and stood up pointing a finger at him.

"D-don't go cheesy dad! Jeez you're embarrassing me." Naruto laughed and saw two figures entering the place. He grinned with a happy wave which made Boruto turn around and saw the two Uchiha's coming this way. "Oh boy, here goes..."

"Sasuke! Get in here!" Boruto mimicked exactly the way Naruto did. He chuckled at his dad's 'really?" face when Sasuke smiled and took a seat. "Have you decide-"

"Yes papa. I'll get the miso ramen." Sarada interrupts elbowing her father as she pushes her glasses to her face closer. Boruto tensed up as his eyes started twitching in annoyance.

"Oy, Oy!. Ignoring me like I'm invisible. What? Am I air to you now?"

He closed his eyes and stood up catching all of their attention. "I'll be meeting you at the gates right? Uncle Sasuke, try to be more patient. I'll be going then. See ya." Boruto bid and walked away. The two then turned their heads to the raven girl who was cassually sipping like nothing happened. "Oy, Sarada, did you guys fight?" Naruto asked.