Thank you!

Hey guys! I want to thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting to my story. I don't know how to show you just how grateful I am towards you guys. But I can tell you how thankful I am. When I first wrote, I wanted to do it just for fun. I've been through so much shit and difficulties that sometimes I even want to discontinue the book itself.

Although as time progress, I realized how many of you guys actually like my story. Over all I know that I have improved on my writing skills and know that there are still many that I have yet to learn. Again I want to thank you so very much for being here and keeping me motivated to continue.

So if your wondering again, yes, this book is finished. But the author is not. I can still write another book but of course, not as long as this one leading up to another question: What book should I write next?

I want to ask you guys and please comment on what book would you like me to write next. However, I am now at Grade 11 and the stress is getting into me so updating chapters will be really hard and I may not dedicate much of my time to it than I did in this book. But, it will change depending on you readers. You guys had always been my main source of motivation and if there is a lack of it, then maybe I might even discontinue my future books if I feel like no one is reading it.

Back to the positive side, here are some ideas that I thought of:

1. One shots? (Possible ships and Canon ships-in my story- small fluffs)

2. Sequel? (Not as long as this though. More of, what happens next)

3. Your suggestion? (Different anime-straight or not idc although I prefer boyxboy 😆❤️)

Once again, thank you so much!!!! I'll see you guys soon!

(Well, I'll still be reading in wattpad so I'm not actually gone😂😂)

Ohhhhhh! I love you guys so much! Female or male, straight or not, we are all different threads connected into one cord. Continue to love to everyone and anyone! Remember, whatever pain you might be feeling, be rest assured to remember that when you look at a stranger, know that each and every one of us has felt the same pain in different ways.

Peace! Love you all!

-YellowMonkey😇❤️🙈