It's all right now

Okay, I know I said to publish the WHOLE entire story but I'm tired right now and I want to edit some but I'll post a few then I'll post the rest tomorrow. 

Anyways, enjo

Chapter 46: "It's all right now"

Boruto blinked a few times as he regains his consciousness. Again, being reckless as he is, quickly stood up and hit the upcoming hand automatically with his gentle fist. As his hand touches the other, it was blocked by the same jutsu he is using.

"Nani?" Boruto asked as the figure right next to him started to become clearer. "Itai." He muttered as he rubs his head.

"Boruto, please stay still sweetheart." Hinata softly said as she took his hand again and started to heal it. "Ma? But I-we thought you were-"

"So did I darling. But, a close bond saved me once again." Hinata replied smiling as her experience replayed back in her mind.

"Hinata. Hinata!"

Hinata opened her eyes and quickly widened as she examines the place she was in. It was quiet and she was levitating on the never-ending white place. What's more, as her eyes slowly drops a tear as her sight landed on the figure staring at her.

"N-Neji nisan but h-how? I'm dead aren't I?" Hinata asked. Neji gave a small chuckle "I missed that confused expression. It's rare to see you like that grown up." Hinata stayed quite. 

This moment was far too precious. "I-I tried Neji. I want to stay longer. To see my children grow up with their will of fire but I-I was too weak." Neji frowned as she started to sob then slowly turned into a genuine smile.

"Hinata, you and I both know you are far stronger than this. You felt worthless when you're father, you're family, even I, had looked down on you and have pitied your capabilities"

" However, no matter how much we have hurt you, you displayed and have shown that you are strong and have opened our blind eyes. You have felt great pain as you grow up. But everyone has their own story. Everyone has felt pain. But it is the choice of oneself whether that pain either lead them towards hatred or towards the real power and strength. I am proud of you for choosing the right path. The pain you have suffered has made you strong. Use it. Hinata, you are blessed with a great family. Each one of you has your own willpower. Don't ever lose them. Wield your fire. And remember to always-"

"He's right," Hinata said to herself as she started to open up her eyes. "Protect them." At once, Hinata's eyes opened and kicked the man carrying her. "Nani?" The other man asked as he heard the sound. But before he could even examine, Hinata swiftly made him fall back asleep with her gentle fist. "She's awake master!" A shinobi called out and her eyes darted towards the man getting healed. "Get her! Our plan is working!" Ryogi yelled and out of nowhere, different rouge shinobis appeared.

""They need you. Don't give up now. You are stronger than you think. You are Hinata. The mother of two special children, the wife of the Hokage and a shinobi! Protect them the same way I have protected you and Naruto. Hinata, I can never be prouder. You were always stronger than me. I love you very much."

"Well then.." Hinata muttered as her feet sways to the dirt ground and activated her byakugan. "Don't underestimate me. 'Twin lion fist rotation!" Her hands with the lion-shaped chakra formed into a purple rotation knocking down all of the ninjas who came towards her. "I'm not done yet! Jyuken!" Hinata yelled as her hand with the twin lion fist still in play, hit the ground creating a massive earthquake causing the ground not only to shake but to crack.