This is a stupid dare!

Chapter 16 This is a stupid dare!

After a couple of minutes, Boruto came running back and returning to his seat.

"Anyway...what did i miss?" He asked a little confused when he saw how nervous Sarada looks.

Mitsuki laughed a little "Sarada got picked and she chose to do a dare"

Boruto looked to him with one of his eyebrows raised "So? What did she do?"

"Nothing...yet" Inojin replied.

This time Boruto is really confused, Chou chou noticed this and giggled "Sarada, you're dare is to switch clothes with Boruto for full day"

"Naniii?!!!!" They both yelled at the same time. Shikadai sighed and looked over to Mitsuki and Chou chou who's smirking, he knew that they're planning something all along.

Inojin can't take it and burst out laughing like maniac "Y-you're dare is so m-much w-worse than m-mine" he said holding back the tears forming from his eyes while clutching his stomach.

Both turned to him with death glares that sent shivers down to his spine. "If you don't stop, I'd be happy for round 2" Boruto said deadly making him shut his mouth.

"Hahahahahaha, that was so good!" another burst of laughters came in.

They both turned where Mitsuki And Chou chou laughing, however their death glares didn't work on them since they expected this to happened.

Sarada sighed in defeat and sank to her chair burying her face on her hands to prevent anyone to see her red face.

Meanwhile Boruto sat back on his chair with pink tinted cheeks as the thoughts of changing clothes with Sarada will make him look stupid.

"I can't wait for this dare" Chou chou smiled.

"Me too" Mitsuki grinned.

Both Sarada and Boruto groaned at their chairs."This is going to be a long day" they both thought.

"Though, Boruto...Your the only one left soo truth or dare?" Chou chou asked.

"Dare" Boruto replied without even thinking.

Chou chou smirked evilly to him again and whispered something to his ear which made him blush, it took a couple of seconds for him to reply but nodded in the end.

They all head home while Sarada and Boruto gave a set of their own clothes to each other then went to their own places as well.

(Next day)

Konohamaru and Mitsuki are waiting in the bridge where they wait for two teammates who seemed to be late than usual.

Konohamaru sighed as they wait "I wonder what took those two so long?" He asked

Mitsuki gave his sensei a smile "Just wait sensei, and try not to laugh"

(Meanwhile at Boruto's.)

"This is too t-tight ttebasa!" Boruto grunted as he puts on Sarada's clothes.

He somehow manage to put it on then head downstair preparing for the humiliation he's going to get.

"Bahahaha!" A voice of laughter was heard as he came downstairs "Yup..called it" he said to himself.

"B-Boruto, why are you wearing Sarada's clothes?" Naruto asked with small laughters between his sentences.

Boruto sighed as he sat down and eat "Itadakimasu" he said in a bored tone.

Even Hinata and Himawari is hiding their laughter while eating.

"We're dared to switch clothes for an entire day" He replied causing another burst of laughter from not only his dad but to his mom and sister as well.

He sighed then looked to the window "I wonder how Sarada's doing right now" he though to himself.

(At Sarada's)

"This is too hot, i wonder how Boruto even manage to wear this thing" She grunted.

Though the smell from his clothes made her blush.."I-it smells good" she thought.

She sniffed it once more inhaling the Lemon and Honey scent from it. She stopped and blushed deeper as she mentally slapped her face. "The heck?! Im getting creepy..ugh"

She went downstairs to eat only getting a laughter from her mom.

"S-Sarada you look good!" Sakura said hiding her smile.

"I get it mom...I look ridiculous don't I?" She asked

Sakura shook her head "You do look good" she replied as they ate.

Sarada said goodbye to her mom, and Boruto did the same to his mom and sister and walked with his father then went on their separate ways.

And of course Konohamaru burst out laughing when they've arrived.

"Sensei, I told you not to laugh." Mitsuki chuckled.

Both Boruto and Sarada sighed "We get it!" They both yelled.

"Oh, of course sorry" Konohamaru replied wiping a few tears from his eyes.

They both huffed at them and glared back.

"Anyway, there Isn't any mission today, I'll be working with a few jounins on a mission so you all have a free day today."Konohamaru said earning a groaned from his students.

"Greaaat!" Boruto said sarcastically. While Sarada blushed even deeper.

"Well, then I promised Shino sensei to teach students from the academy today so I'll leave now" Mitsuki smiled to them then disappeared.

A short silence came after both their teammate and sensei left.

"Sooo, what do you want do?" Boruto asked hoping to start a conversation.

"Huh?" Sarada asked quite surprised as she was lost in her thoughts.

Boruto sighed then stands up "I said what do you want do?"

"Oh, umm I don't know" Sarada answered.

"How about we go train together?" She asked.

Boruto looked over to her then starts to walk away.

"Baka! Didn't you hear what I just said?" Sarada asked.

Boruto turned to her again then smirked "The place I train is this way, unless of course you don't wanna come?" He asked.

Sarada blushed in embarrassment "Oh, right" Then starts to follow him.

Author's Note

*Sighs happily* Another chapter! I know I didn't really put more details in their dare because the humiliation I got when I did my dare keeps haunting me😂.

And I really didn't found any pictures of Boruto and Sarada switching clothes but if you do pleaseee send me the picture. Thank you! Anyway hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!

Next chapter's summary: Both teens head to train, in the meantime a black figure is watching with a grin on his face.

Yeah thats all the summary I can think of😂. And I will be doing next chapter's summary from now on so that you guys will know some parts that will be happen in the upcoming story.