The Curse Mark

Chapter 35: The Curse Mark

"Mhhmm this boiled eggs are almost ready, now i need a pan to cook the bacons..." the chef said preparing their breakfast.

Meanwhile Sarada, Boruto and Mitsuki are on a deep and beautiful slumber with the dreams they had always wanted. "Orchimauru..are you my dad or mom?" Mitsuki asked in his dreams. "Sarada i really want to kiss you.." Sarada giggled in her sleep. "Boruto you're so strong!" Boruto smiled at his dream.

"Well i am your d-"
"Our lips are getting closer...Sarada i lo-"
"Do you want a kiss Boruto?...Cause i lo-"

Its getting closer the answer they had always wanted is now getting answered.

"If you're happy and you know it you wake up now!" *CLASH* *CLASH* "If your happy and you know it uhhh cook a cow!" *CLASH* *CLASH* "If your happy and you know, and you surely want to sleep, forget the cow instead why not cook a sheep' " *CLASH* *CLASH* Mizhana sang as she clashes two pans together while dancing around the room of team 7.

"Noooooooo!" They all said as their dream was now replaced by pans and their sensei's head floating around.

"S-sensei that is the worse song i have ever heard!" Sarada yelled waking both teens up. "Aww thanks for waking them up for me Sarada! Now get ready for the next exam while i...bring this pans back to the kitchen since the chef is probably 'boiling' in anger by now." She snorts as she exited.

"Just so you know...Kagura made that song." Mizhana added while both teens rolled their eyes.

All of them sighed and readied themselves. "Good luck guys in the last exam." Denki said while rolling his wheel chair. "Yeah, sorry about your condition Denki." Boruto added. "No, its okay. Besides there is always a next time."

"Yeah me too, Ryogi was strong." Shikadai said. "Metal's still at the hospital?" Boruto asked Iwabe. "Yeah.." he mumbled. "Breakfast time." All teens went into the table." Good luck to all teams!" Naruto said before eating. "Itadakimausu!" They all said in union and enjoyed their meal.

(Exam)

"The last step huh?" Sarada mumbled as they watch others fight. "Yeah..." Boruto mumbled back. "Why are you guys whispering?" They both jumped as Mitsuki's head popped out of nowhere. "Mitsuki...stop doing that ttebasa." Boruto croaked.

"They still have to use the same arena." Iwabe complained. "Hey at least they cleaned up the rock floor you did Iwabe." Boruto snickered as Iwabe sweats. "O-of course they did! Shut up Boruto."

"Good luck on the exam guys!" Denki, Shikadai and Metal cheered. "Thanks we will!" Chou chou replied as she, Inojin, Boruto, Mitsuki, Iwabe and Sarada made there way to their room.

The screen flickered again until, it stopped. "Inojin vs Shui." Inojin scowled at the screen crossing his arms. "Out of all people I have to go first? I ate a big breakfast this morning." He spat. A small laughter filled the tensioned room. "Yeah yeah, do your best Inojin!" Chou chou declared. He sighed and walked to the field. "So your buddies with the Hokage's son? You're going to pay for making one of my teammates lose." Shui hissed. Inojin rolled his eyes and prepared "Quit whining. A shinobi mustn't give up no matter how many times he fails." Inojin lectured.

"Ready..begin!" Shui stood farther back from him and did multiple signs. "Water style: Water Dragon!" The wet floor slowly turned into a dragon. "Using the battlefield as an advantage huh? Pretty smart." Ino complements. Sai titled his head to her with a killing smile. "Dear, who's side are you on?"

"Excuse me Lord Seventh." The 'Mizukage' excused himself and created a clone. As the clone replaced him, he looked around the ninjas. "Now, lets see..who will be my victim?" The black coated man smirked as a genin catches his eyes.