Meeting families from the past

Chapter 24: Meeting families from the past

This was suggested by @angela292929 I hope you like it!😊😊(sorry it took so long.)

"Well that was a long day.." Boruto groaned as he walks around the village with the rest of the team. "Yeah I wanna lay down in my bed." Sarada replied with a yawn.

"Come on guys. You haven't experienced anything! The chunin exam will be twice as hard than this." Mizhana said earning another groan from all of them.

"By the way sensei what kind of things did you face when you took the exam? Its better if we know a little of how things will be going." Mitsuki asked.

Mizhana's smile faded and looked on the ground. "You'll be experiencing many things..mostly death." She replied to them. She noticed their concerned look and placed a fake smile. "But don't worry! We are at peace now. I'm sure everything will be just fine. All right see you all tomorrow!" She gave a little wave to them and disappeared.

Mitsuki sighed "There she goes with her fake smile again...anyway I think I'll head home too. See you guys!" They bid their goodbyes and disappeared as well.

Boruto smirked and turned to Sarada "Hey wanna see something cool?" Boruto asked.

Sarada's eyes widened and blushed "W-what do you mean?" She asked. Boruto's eyes widened as well and blushed "Its n-not like that! I just found something cool from dad's office." His smirked grew wider. "Its a old scroll. Come on its in my room." He grabs Sarada's arm and ran towards his house.

"B-baka did you even asked permission?" Sarada asked. Boruto kept quite all the way until they've reached the front door. "Nope!" He replied. Sarada sighed and went inside.

"We're home!" Boruto yelled "Welcome back Oniichan, oh and Sarada-chan too." Himawari greeted them with a big smile on her face.

"Hey Himawari." Sarada patted her head earning a small giggle. Hinata then showed up with a small smile on her face. "Welcome to our house Sarada, Boruto don't really  bring his friends here." Hinata teased.

"Hmph mom! Don't act like its her first time coming here." Boruto replied with pink cheeks.

Hinata chuckled and puts her shoes on. "Huh where are you going mom?" Boruto asked. "I'll just go buy something. Your dad forgot to buy a few ingredients that i need to make dinner so I'll do it myself." His mom replied. "Take care of your sister for me will ya?" Hinata asked. "I always do mom!" Boruto replied. She smiled and went out.

Sarada smiled to them as she watched the scene. She admits that she find Boruto's stupid behaviour annoying, but he shows a lot of his caring side more often now. "So Bolt, what do you want to show me?" Sarada asked.

"Hmm? Oh yeah its in my room. Hima you can come if you want to." Boruto offered going upstairs. "Really ni-chan?" Himawari asked. "Of course!" Boruto replied with a grin.

They all went to his room. Boruto kneeled down and reached an object underneath his bed, he gave a small smile when he felt it and stood up with an old scroll in his hands. "Baka did you even ask permission?" Sarada asked impatiently. The scroll looks like an ancient scroll that forbids anyone from looking inside it.

"That looks so cool ni-chan!" Himawari said with awe. "I know, its a good thing dad was busy dreaming about ramen that he even didn't notice!" Boruto exclaimed.

Sarada facepalmed as the Hokage she admired was busy day dreaming that he didn't even felt the idiot sneaking. "So whats inside?" Sarada asked her voice sounds cold hardly even shows interest whereas in her mind she was really curious.