Training with mom! Sarada's Version!

Chapter 14 Training with mom! Sarada's Version!

Sarada's POV

I woke up stretching my back and yawned I looked over to the window, another beautiful day. I sighed then cleaned my room and headed downstairs where the smell of pancakes made my stomach grumble.

"Good morning mom" I greeted her then kissed my moms cheeks earning a giggle.

"Sarada you're up early" My mom said which made me smile.

"Well, You'll be training me how can I not be excited" I replied back. Mom is going to teach me medical ninjutsu as it is important when one is injured from a mission.

Mom smiled and readied the plates I helped her too as i readied the forks and took out the syrup placing in the table.

Once we finished eating we head on to the a room inside the hospital where many are also practicing medical ninjutsu.

Mom lead me to a table where a dead fish was laying. I gave a disgust look and mom chuckled "You know...You'll be experiencing a lot of blood in the future so i think we'll start by changing that face of yours" mom teased causing me to snapped out of my thoughts.

I smiled to her "Its not that, its just the smell" i giggled.

No one's POV

Sakura then looked to her daughter "Sarada I want to tell you that learning medical ninjutsu is quite hard as the process of learning it is difficult if you don't have a proper control of your chakra" Sakura said in a serious tone.

Sarada nodded to her mom. "Also learning it, you have to keep in mind why you want to learn it" she continues as she puts a mask on.

"Let me ask you again Sarada, why do you want to learn this jutsu?" Sakura asked

Sarada smiled to her mom "I want to save people lives, not only that but to save my comrades whether they are hurt or close to dying. This training will also help me to become the hokage someday. I will do whatever it takes" she replied in a serious tone.

Sakura smiled proudly at her daughter. "Well then lets get started"

After a couple of minutes past Sarada continues to heal the dead fish.

Sakura looked to her hard working daughter and smiled "Tsunade-sama i know now how you feel when you teach me. The feeling Of proudness is...great" Sakura thought as she looks to her daughter.

As Sarada keeps healing the fish "I can do this. Put more chakra into it.. Control it" those words are kept inside her mind as she continues on her training.

Hours gone by and Sarada is still healing the fish. Sakura checked her daughter and frowned when she saw her.

"Sarada I think thats enough for no-" she said then stopped as the fish starts to move.

Sarada smiled and looked to her mom "I did it" she said tired. Then falls to the ground luckily Sakura caught her and smiled. "You did great" Sakura said earning a smile from her daughter.

The next day came by pretty fast when you're busy training. Meanwhile Sarada continues her training but this time a bigger wounded fish.

She sighed as she wipes her sweat away then continues. As she was busy healing, she was so focused that she didn't felt someone came in the room.

"You know, when you're too focused you might just get ambushed" Sarada froze and looked behind her with a kunai knife in her hand ready to attack then calmed down as she saw who it is.

"Gosh Sarada you turn to killing murderer when someone just said a word ya know?" The person said.

Sarada sighed and puts her kunai down "What do you want Boruto? Can't you see im quite busy?" She asked

"Tehehe well I was wondering if we can go to the park with the gang later afternoon. Since ya know...it got delayed for some reason" Boruto said.

"Yeah that'll be great I'll meet you there. Is that all?" She asked.

"Well, i was wondering..." He starts.

Sarada then moved closer to him "Wondering what?" She asked

"What are you learning? You're not trying to cook that fish do you? Since thats not exactly how you do it-" He said then a punch landed on his face.

"Baka! This is medical ninjutsu! We learned about it in the academy. But you being you obviously didn't listen" She said.

Boruto groaned "Fine I'll see ya later" he said as he opens the door "Also...Don't give up!" He said then closed the door.

Sarada smiled then continued her training. "Don't give up!" Those words echoed her mind as she keeps healing. "He's right" she mumbled

Then she focused on her chakra after a couple of seconds the fish starts to move around.

"Thanks Boruto" She mumbles.

Author's Note
Nyeeeeeeh Im not quite proud of this chapter...I just finished writing this story after our trip and I already wrote this chapter and Im AGAIN dealing with few problems about school-ish stuffs right now so i this is the best as i can do in situation im in right now..

But there ya go another small chapter.

I think I'll do much better next time. Also I can't actually make a chapter of Mitsuki training, since...idk, its kinda hard specially since he was introduced on the show with good skills already.

Sighs* oh well, hope y'all enjoyed it anyway.😊😊