Ryoygi's Plan

Chapter 38: Ryogi's plan.

"Okay Sarada I found a nice place lately while I was on a tour with Kagura. We can go there and talk around." Mizhana suggested. "Sure." Sarada replied. "Great. Race you there!" Mizhana yelled before zooming. "H-hey! That's not fair!" Sarada laughed and followed her.

When they arrived, the location seems so familiar to Sarada but it's at the tip of her tongue. "Let me refresh your memory Juliet. This is where you guys 'ambushed' us and when you two-you know exactly who I'm talking about-hugged each other without noticing." Mizhana squealed while Sarada blushed. "I-I..let's just sit down." Sarada stammered.

"So, how was are the people?" Sarada asked as the incident kept replaying in her mind and how long Boruto was unconscious. Mizhana noticed her hands gripped tighter as she sighed in response. "Everyone is alright. It has been two weeks after all." Mizhana sighed and stretched her hands. "So..what's with you and Kagura?" Sarada asked. "Us? We're fine. Just catching things up."
"You sure? Hmmm?"Sarada hummed.

Mizhana looked at her then to the sky. "Other than fighting around lets include sparing, no. Nothing else but tehe enough about me how about you and Boruto?" Sarada shook her head in reply. Mizhana's smile went down as she sat. "Okay then, how about your health?" Mizhana asked until a loud boom was heard. "Nani? B-but they were..in jail?" Sarada wondered as her eyes widened on where it hits.

"Crap. That's the hotel! Come on Sarada." Mizhana ordered as they ran. "Hai. Sensei."

"Attention please remain calm..*sighs* ALL OF YOU NUMBSKULLS BETTER PROCEED TO THE ENTRANCE THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" The speaker yelled. "Sweetheart, I want you to go with aunty Sakura." Hinata ordered as she lets go of her daughter's hand. "But kaasan..". "Do it Himawari!" Hinata yelled. Himawari nodded and ran towards where the others are. "Byakugan!"

She activated her byakugan and searched up and down to see if there is still people inside the hotel. Hinata gasps as two siblings, one boy and one girl, were trapped in a room. She ran upstairs despite how dangerous it was and opened the door with her gentle fist. She ran towards the room until a big giant wall came crashing down.

(Flashback.)

"Naruto-kun..I couldn't do the move." ( A/N: know what y'all probably in this line thinking but its not what you think.. xD).

Hinata shyly said as they stand on the battlefield. "But I thought the main family can use the eight trigram rotation?" Naruto asked. Hinata shook her head. "Well, I couldn't." She said as she fiddles her fingers around. Naruto chuckled

"Hinata, we're married now, you don't have to be shy. Besides Kakashi's taking care of our son and our baby girl." Naruto teased. "Oh, I see what you're trying to do, but I still can't do it no matter how hard I-".

"Just believe in yourself honey." Hinata smiled as Naruto smiled warmly to her. "Okay."

(-o-o-o-o)

"See you did it!" Naruto said panting as his wife threw him at the tree. "I guess so, thank you Naruto." They both laugh and sat under the tree. It has been a while since they had training like this. The last time they spared was after they got married.

"N-Naruto..you know what day it is today right?" Hinata asked with sadness from her voice. Naruto nodded and hugged her. "I know. It's the death anniversary of Neji." Hinata sighed as a bird flew around them.

"I miss him Naruto. I-if I should've trained harder h-he would still be here." Hinata whispered as she began to cry. "It's not your fault Hinata! Things like this happen to all of us. Neji died for a reason. He cares about you and loves you deeply. You out of all people should know that." Naruto warmly said as he tightened his arms around her.