Preparations For the Mission

Chapter 4: Preparations For The Mission

The night after the hokage gave them the order, everyone head back home to start packing.

Boruto's pvp

"Im back home" i said tired

"Welcome back, boruto" her mom greeted "Dinner's almost ready so you should get ready too" She added.

"Mhmkay mom" I replied taking my shoes off and putting them on the floor nicely.

I was so tired after dad gave us the mysterious mission, i went to my 2nd favourite restaurant to meet Shikadai and the others to eat like lunch.

(A few hours ago)

"Hey Boruto over here" Shikadai waved when I came.
"Hey guys long time no see" I exclaimed

No ones pvp

There at the table is where the ino-shika-cho team was sitting.

"Oy Boruto you became skinny, try this limited edition barbecue potato chips that just came up" Cho cho said showing the food with a hint of hungriness from her voice.

Boruto gave her a disgust look and Cho cho seemed to notice this.

"Hmmph" Cho cho said looking away. "You don't want to eat it do you?" She asked with the face of that-is-not-a-way-to-reply-to-a-lady look.

Boruto just stayed there with black background from his face "You.Just.called.me SKINNY?!" Boruto said with a high sad tone.
"Man I've been trying to shape this body for a long time now"

"Give me that" Boruto snatched the potato chips from Cho cho and starts to eat it.

"You hapeyy noow?" Boruto choked while eating.
Cho cho happily sighed giving him an approved look.

"Anyway what do you wanna talk about?" Inojin asked

"Oh yeah..we got a C rank mission today" Boruto replied.

Everyone stayed silent for a minute moment

"So? Tell us what it is!" Shikadai asked excitedly and impatiently.

Boruto just gave them a seduced look. He and his friends likes to brag about their missions but they really like know on how cool it is. "You guys have to treat me first"

All of them groaned snd starts to fight at the end Boruto won with huge smile on his face.

"Okay lemme guess you want the extra large burger..." Inojin said in a sad tone with his head faced on the table. He hates to lose...especially to this guy.

"Nope" Boruto said making them all popped their heads back to him.

"I want.........................RAMEEEEEEN!" Boruto screamed at the top up his lungs that they got kicked out from the store.

"Slurrrrp" Boruto sighed happily after the last sip from his bowl. "One more please" Boruto said smiling while across the seat are three groaning junior teens whose looking at their pockets.

"Boruto you wasted all our money!" Cho cho whined.

"Tehehe nope! You guys agreed to treat me" Boruto exclaimed.

"Why the extra large bowl though?" Inojin butted in.

"It doesn't matter, just tell us the freaking mission! If it turns out to be uninteresting were going to play shogi all day" Shikadai said earning a hideous look from boruto.

"Fine. No need to be hard ya know! Im just enjoying my three extra large bowls from my best friends" Boruto exclaimed with a small anime tear from his eyes.