The Preparations For the Chunin Exam

Chapter 6 The preparations for the Chunin exam

They all prepared and went to an arena that looks just like the ones from the leaf, although the only difference is its shape is square and the floor in which genins fight is water.

The whole design made Boruto excited and nervous, this is another chance to become a chunin, but something really bothered him on the way.

"Boruto..." He heard a soft voice that snapped him from his thoughts. He looked over and saw Sarada with a caring smile.

"It'll be alright" She said. Boruto smiled back and calmed down.

When they stopped, Kagura looked over to them "This is the arena made for the 2nd and third part of the exam."

All of them nodded and continued on with the tour.

They were looking around and saw the former Mizukage looking at the sea with a worried face.

"Oh long time no see old lady Mei!"Boruto greeted

Mei looked back to where she heard it and gave a caring smile to all of them.

"Lady Mei sense that something's suspicious too, so she gets depressed" Kagura whispered to Boruto which made him frown.

"Are they dating?" Boruto said without even thinking.

Kagura laughed a little "Close, they're in-laws"

Silence filled with awkward tension.

"I really need to know where this old man is!" Boruto screamed breaking the tension.

"My, my calm down im right here" A voice from behind said.

All of them turned to him with a nervous smile

"Old man, what took you so long?" Boruto said annoyed.

Chōjūrō just smiled to him and looked at Konohamaru

"As you well know, this is the arena in where two genins from all around fight to earn the title of a chunin" he said with a serious voice.

Sensei only nodded "My lord if I may ask, where is the place in which the first part begins?" he asked in a steady tone.

Chōjūrō ust smiled mysteriously "Turn to your right" as he said everyone turned right and saw an island not that far from their current place.

"That is where is takes place" he said.
Everyone now kept their eyes one the island until a man came.

"Lord, we will need you now" Mitsuki looked over to the voice and saw the brown haired man. He looked at him intensely remebering every single detail in case they need to look for him in the future.

Chōjūrō sighed "Well that is all, i have already arranged your ship back to your village. Train well, you might need it" Chōjūrō laughed then walks away.

"What seriously happend to him?" Boruto said nervously.

Kagura sighed "I'll see you all at the exam then" He gave them all a smile and bowed down. "I will take you to your transportation."

"Boruto, Looks like we have to train even more" Sarada muttered to his ear.

"I know that ya know?" Boruto muttered back then nods at Sarada.

Once they there, They exchanged goodbyes with Kagura then headed back home.

"A month huh?" Boruto thought laying down in the floor, "well then I got to train harder" he smiled proudly.

They all arrived and suprised that some of their friends was there to see them.

Boruto looked around and smiled. Iwabe, Denki, and Metal was there. As well as Shikadai, Inojin and Cho cho.

"Aww you guys, thanks for waiting for us" Boruto said with an anime tears.

They all just smiled and went to Ichiraku Ramen.

"So you might wonder why we are here too?" Iwabe asked

"Yeah, why are you guys here? You know other than waiting for our arrival." Boruto replied while sipping some soup.

"We decided to participate" Denki said happily

Mitsuki and Sarada have worried looks while Boruto spitted some of his soup from his mouth choking a little.

"We told them everything" Shikadai said.

"Not you guys too" Sarada said with concern.

"We are born to do this, plus we want to be a chunin too" Metal replied hand fisting the air.

"After all, its been a year from the last time we participated, we've improved too" Denki said.

Boruto just sat there lost in his thoughts "You guys might get killed" he said in unsteady tone.

Boruto felt a pat on the shoulder and looked up seeing Iwabe smiling.

"Baka, You're underestimating us. Shikadai was right" Iwabe said still smiling.

Boruto just sighed and put his head on the table "Fine, treat me though"

They all just laughed and treated him anyway.

It was almost 4:00 they all went back to their own homes.

Boruto's POV

"Im-" i was suppose to say that I'm back but i just had a brilliant idea tehehe

I tiptoed to the stairs to scare Himawari, As i get closer, I got a feeling somethings not right...It was too quite, i got ready turned the doorknobe and yelled "BOO" As loud as i could until it drops.

Himawari was'nt there, I looked around to see if my mom is there, but there wasn't anyone.

Where did they go? I thought while sweating and panicking.