Something's DEFINITELY strange

Chapter five. Something's DEFINITELY strange.

Boruto looked up to the balcony and give a good sigh. "It really is quite when there are only a few people in the ship." Boruto said.

"I know and sometimes you end up talking to yourself." Sarada came in.

"Huh?! You heard THAT?" Boruto said with a surprised face.

Sarada just laughed and looked at the balcony with him. She looked to Boruto who seemed to be lost in his thoughts but she have never seen this quite side of his. Boruto's face seemed to be more mature than before in which she has never noticed.

"Umm..Earth to Sarada! Hello?" Boruto waved his hands up and down hovering her face.

Sarada blinked a couple times then blushed bright red. "Damn it, he's too close" She looked away running from the opposite direction realizing how embarrassed this made her feel.

Boruto was suppose to run after her until...

"We're here" Konohamaru said. Which made Boruto excited and at the same time mad. "Why show up at a bad time?" Boruto muttered

They went out to the deck and found a familiar face.
"Oy Kagura over here!" Boruto waved happily. Its nice to see and old friend again.

Kagura looked around then smiled when he saw all of them. "Welcome back Boruto, Mitsuki and Sarada. Its nice to see you all here"

"Yeah, Same goes to you" Sarada said. "You have changed from the last time we saw you Kagura" Mitsuki added.

Boruto looked to Kagura"Oh yeah! I just noticed"

Kagura's hair was now cut and has ruffles like the hairstyle of Yagura.

"Oh" Kagura blushed "Yeah, i thought a change is not bad" He said touching his hair.

"You became tall too" Mitsuki said

"Well nothing really change since you all have grown too" Kagura replied

"Anyway Kagura we need to talk" Boruto said is a serious tone.

This surprised Sarada yet again. "This baka really is serious about this mission" she thought.

Kagura nodded with a sad smile. "Please come with me. I'll show you where you all are staying."

They went to a hotel similar to where they stayed the last time they were here.

There were three bed in one room and one bed in another.

"Im sorry but you're leader must sleep on a different room" Kagura said looking at Konohamaru.

"It's all right" Konohamaru smiled "You guys can unpack now, we'll meet outside the hotel tomorrow morning."

"Hai sensei" they all said then starts unpacking.

Boruto laid down in a bed and give a huge sigh. "I haven't laid down on a soft bed like this for hours"

Kagura just laughed.

"So Kagura do you know about why we came here?" Sarada asked
Kagura nodded "To check the chunin exam's preparations"

Sarada nodded back. "Well half of it" Mitsuki added.

Boruto got up from the bed in a sitting position "So Kagura do you feel anything strange going on here in the village?" He asked carefully.

Kagura gave a sad sigh and nodded. "Lord Chōjūrō is acting not only weird but suspicious"

Everyone then faced him to hear more. Kagura seemed to noticed this and starts to explain. "It all started a few weeks ago"

"I was suppose to train with him every afternoon"
"He told me that he will be having a meeting with the Lord Hokage in the hidden leaf village" Everyone nodded at this, they knew about this part.