The Reunion of The Seven Swords Men

Chapter 33: The Reunion Of The Seven Swords Men

Inojin now stood at the battlefield looking at his opponent and waiting for the referee to start. "Begin!" Inojin backed away and waited. It seems as the enemy was doing the same thing as both were standing far away from each other waiting for one to attack. "Come on Inojin!" Chou chou whispered.

Yohue rolled his eyes and came running towards him with his sword. He swing it around Inojin who was dodging it. He took his brush and did a backflip. As he was on the air he drew his beast on the scroll. "Ninja art: Super beast scroll!" Three beasts came charging towards him. Yohue used taijutsu and his sword and slashed all the ink animals. Inojin smirked as the ink came splashing around his eyes. "Agh!" Yohue screamed. Inojin again kept drawing. Yohue did a sign as Inojin summoned the beasts. "Water style: Raging waves!" As he blew water from his mouth all the animals disappeared wiping that victory smile from Inojin.

"No!" Chou chou screamed from the screen. "He's a ninja from the mist. Its clear that he uses water." Mitsuki pointed out. "Yeah, he has a total disadvantage." Shikadai added as he look towards the screen with a pissed look. Chou chou remembering something smirked towards the screen. Both boys look at her with a raised eyebrow. "He was doing special training from his parents right? He got this." She assured as Inojin fell to the ground.

"Tsk." He wipe the blood from his mouth as Yohue was now smirking. "Oh no, what a disappointment. I really thought the leaf has something but i guess its all from the outside." Inojin who was frowning turned into a smirk. "Well you'll be experiencing how strong the leaf truly is!" Ino and Sai who was sitting on their seat looking worriedly at their son is now smiling proudly at him. "Go for it INOJIN!" Ino yelled.

Inojin took out a bigger scroll "Fujin!" One big muscled guy appeared from the scroll and into the field. Yohue's feet started trembling. "H-haha I don't care what will you do! Its still ink!" Inojin smirked again and summoned an ink clone. "Take care of me kay?" Yohue raised an eyebrow at him as he talks to his clone. "Now...." Inojin started as he turned back to Yohue. "I really want to win this fast and I could've done this much earlier when we started, but i guess i want to have fun first." He smirked again as his hands formed into a triangle. "Here goes nothing.......Mind transfer jutsu!" Yohue's eyes widened. He blinked again as nothing happened. "H-ha, haha!" He started laughing. Some from the crowds yelled in disappointment.

Ino sighed sadly "Sai, i guess he hasn't mastered it yet." Sai smiled to her and put his hands to her shoulders for comfort. "Look closely dear." Ino looked at him then to Inojin. She gasps.

"Oy who are you laughing at?" His laughter died down as he looks around to who said it. "Up here buddy." He looked up and saw the big giant talking to him. "N-nice try b-but.." he stuttered as he did a sign "Water style: R-ragive waves!" He shot it towards the giant. "Hehe.." Inojin/giant laughed as he dodges it making loud 'thugs' in every step. He readied his fist and threw a big and hard punch towards him sending him to the otherside of the wall.

"YES!!!!!!" Chou chou squeled.  While Shikadai, Ryogi, Mitsuki and Iwabe looked at the screen with awe. "Dude, i knew he tried it to me but i never he could do that." Iwabe whispered. "Not to brag or anything but I saw that coming." Shikadai lazily said. "Of course you did." Chou chou rolled her eyes while smiling at the screen. "Ninja art: Super beast scroll." He looked over to the clone Inojin grinning as the ink snakes wrapped around him tightly. "D-damn it."

"Release." The big guy now slowly turn back into an ink and so did the clone. "I-i give up!" Yohue mange to say as the snakes wrapped in his body tightly. A loud cheering cheered for him again. "Thats MY BOY!" Sai yelled happily. "And you said i was the fangirl." Ino chuckled. "Inojin Yamananka wins!"