Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

That made me laugh since Tristan actually had muscle and BJ had literally none. BJ looked over at me, her eyes lit up then she looked back over to Tristan, and then back at me. "Damn, who you?"

"Damn, who you," I asked her back, mimicking her raspy voice.

"Oh, baby, do you even gotta ask? I'm BJ. Listen, I know it may sound crazy and it may be ironic since I don't like d-ck but that's my name. You can call me BJ, but most of the fine ladies call me Baby J and you fine so..."

"BJ, get your ugly ass on somewhere. Can we not get another server," Tristan asked after smacking her lips.

"No, it's okay, Tristan. I like Baby J," I said, just to make her jealous. Tristan screwed up her face at me and then looked at BJ who chuckled as she looked up at the ceiling. It was payback for saying that the lead singer of the band had better p-ssy than I did. We both knew that was a gotdamn lie. My p-ssy was on holy water and that was a fact.

"Damn, she calls you by your first name? This your girl, or what?"

"Look, shouldn't you be worried about taking our order."

"Shorty ain't even looked at the menu yet. I know you want your usual and why don't you chill? Jealousy don't look good on you, homie but then again nothing does. Boy, you looking like a mint in that baby blue and white. Who told you to wear that?"

I thought Tristan looked good as f-ck, but I laughed anyways. "Why can't you give her a break? I think she looks fine," I told BJ.

"You think I look fine too?"

"Don't answer that," Tristan told me sternly.

I playfully batted my eyes at Tristan and then looked at BJ. "I think you look like you need to take our order because I'm hungry as f-ck."

"Okay, I got you. I ain't going to let you sit here and just be beautiful and hungry. What you want? Soul food is our specialty. I know you might not want to get your cute little outfit messed up, but we got ribs. We got BBQ. Baby, we got some chicken. Just tell me how you want it. You want it baked, fried, grilled, alive? Anything you want, I'll get that for you."

"Stop pushing up on her. She doesn't want your ugly ass," Tristan said with annoyance.

"Cash, you don't know what she want. How you don't got a real d-ck but still got a small d-ck? Little d-ck n-gga."

I cackled and covered my mouth as I looked from Tristan to BJ. Why the f-ck were they so rude to each other. I couldn't tell if it was playful banter or if they really got on each other's nerves. Tristan and BJ had a stare down until Tristan finally cracked a smile and laughed. "Man, you're a fool. Get me my usual."

"What's your usual," I asked Tristan curiously.

"Baby back ribs and mac & cheese. They got the most tender ribs in California. You gotta try them, honey."

"Honey? Wait, is this really your girl? Oh hell no, you got a girl," BJ asked Tristan with wide eyes. She turned around and yelled towards the bar where a couple workers were talking, "Yoooooo, Cash got a girl!" She stomped her feet and laughed before looking back over at us. "This is crazy."

"She's not my girl," Tristan said tensely.

"Cash, don't be ashamed. I wouldn't be ashamed to have her. She ain't one lick of ugly. She fine as f-ck. You better claim your girl before somebody else does."

"We're just friends, BJ, like for real. Don't make sh-t awkward," Tristan said as she scratched the back of her head.

I laughed and handed the menu to BJ. "Just get me what she's having and water, please."

"Girl, you are fine and you got manners. You better watch out with them pleases. Sh-t, mm mm mm, looking like an entrée," BJ said as she shook her head at me. She looked like she was imagining all the things she would do with me and it was flattering. I knew it was pissing Tristan off too. I giggled at her and smiled brightly. "And your teeth straighter than a pastor. Gotdamn...listen, if Tristan ain't hitting right I'll-"

"BJ, go somewhere, man," Tristan said as she shooed BJ off.

"Yo, I'm going but only because I don't want her to just be sitting here hungry. She too fine to go hungry."

When BJ finally walked away, Tristan took a deep breath before chuckling. "Sorry about her. She's always on some bullsh-t."

"Don't be sorry. She's cute," I told Tristan as I nodded my head to the music.

"Hey, don't start."

"Don't start what," I asked, playing dumb.

"Just don't."

"You'd get mad if I f-cked BJ? Because I'm not kidding, she's fine. Like I'm really attracted to her, like she's so funny and the way she carries herself is so sexy," I said, just to make Tristan even more jealous. Tristan sat across from me and though her facial expressions remained neutral, her ears were turning red. "You got her number? I'm kind of too shy to ask for it."

Tristan cleared her throat and suddenly picked up her phone. She clenched it tightly in her hand, so hard I wasn't sure how she wasn't hurting herself. As if on cue, BJ came back with our drinks. She placed them in front of us and gave us our straws. Tristan was mute as I smiled at BJ openly. "That's a cool tattoo," I told BJ as I grabbed her arm.

BJ chuckled and nodded her head. "Yeah, it's a scorpion. I'm a Scorpio."

"Really? I'm like super sexually compatible with Scorpio's. The sex I have with them is always so crazy and passionate."

"Is that right?" BJ bit her lip as she looked down at me and I slowly let go of her arm.

Tristan was full blown red by this point and she slammed her phone down on the table. She dramatically scooted her way out of the booth and I thought she was going to hit BJ, but instead she brushed past her and walked away.

"Oh damn, she's mad," BJ said as she watched Tristan walk away. "Wait, y'all aren't dating, right? Tristan is the homie and I'm not trying-"

"We're not dating. I was kind of trying to make her jealous, but I didn't think she would get that mad," I said as I reached over to grab her phone which was still across from me. I picked it up and looked at the screen. "F-ck, she cracked her screen when she slammed it!"

BJ laughed and shook her head. "Nah, she's mad. You handle that, shorty. I don't want her beating my ass. I'm gonna go hide. I'll be back when the food's ready." BJ quickly walked away from the table as she looked around as if Tristan was going to sneak up on her.

I groaned and sat there for a few minutes feeling stupid as f-ck. I thought it would be funny, but Tristan apparently got really mad. She always claimed she didn't care or that she didn't get jealous but every time I flirted with someone she'd get pissed off. Every time someone asked if we were together, she acted as if that was impossible, but she always made it seem like we were. It was frustrating, but I didn't bring my inhaler with me for no reason. I was getting f-cked tonight and in order to do that, I had to find her.

-

Sorry for the late update. Summer classes been kicking my ass, but they end this week which means more updates!

Why is Tristan always playing games? She knows she likes Leilani.

What's your favorite quote from this chapter. Mine was "Not only was I ready to fill my guts with food but I was ready for my guts to be rearranged by Tristan." Leilani always tripping lmfao