Chapter Twenty-Six

Start from the beginning

"You ain't missing a damn thing and you better stay away from my momma and focus on this beautiful young lady you got with you tonight," Tisha said as she turned to give me a wink.

My cheeks flushed just as we were seated. Tisha put the menus down in front of us and stepped back from the table. "Alright, I gotta get back to work. It was good to see you, Cash. And Leilani, it was nice to meet you too. I love that top, by the way, girl."

"Girl, I got it from Forever 21."

"No way! You know what I'm doing as soon as I get off from work. Actually, I might order it on my break." We both laughed as Tristan shook her head at us. "Well, let me get back. BJ will be your server tonight. She'll mosey herself around here some time. Y'all have a good time."

"BJ? Oh f-ck no, y'all don't got nobody else," Tristan asked Tisha.

"You know you love BJ. Stop acting a fool. She'll be over here," Tisha said before walking off.

"I love her," I told Tristan once Tisha walked away. "She's so nice and southern."

Tristan nodded her head and smiled. "She's from Georgia. Everyone loves Tisha. She deserves the world. If I ever get rich, I'm buying her a house. And then I'm hiring somebody to kill her ex."

"Damn, what he'd do?"

"Well, she was living in Georgia, but she moved here with her mom and her son to escape her ex-husband. He was very abusive and put her in the hospital multiple of times. Rosa, the woman who owns this place, is her aunt so she landed a job here," Tristan further explained.

I knew Tisha's pain all too well. Her and I probably had a lot in common, but I tried not think about that at the moment. Tonight was supposed to be fun and later I was going to get my p-ssy beat to smithereens and that's all that mattered. "She seems to be in a better place now," I told Tristan before nodding my head to the band. "This band is f-cking insane."

"Yeah, they play here every Friday. They're called 'Satan's Rose.' The lead singer has some good p-ssy," Tristan said as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at her. "You would know. It's not better than mine though."

"Hmmm, no comment," Tristan said as she leaned further back into the booth with a smug look on her face.

"If you're trying to make me jealous, it's not going to work. The lead singer is fine and I would be down for a threesome."

"Damn, is that right, honey?"

"Mhm, me, her and....the guitarist."

Tristan kissed her teeth. "What about me?"

"What about you?"

Tristan let out a quiet and quick laugh. "You know what, that's okay. I got something for you tonight," she warned.

Before anything else could be said, the server walked up to the table with a sly smirk on her face. "Oh, here she comes," Tristan said with a huff once she spotted the server.

Honestly, this was the blackest establishment ever. Nobody but black people worked there, and only black people were in the building and then there was Tristan. BJ was skinny as f-ck and I'm pretty sure Tristan could knock her out in one hit. She was brown skin and she had the clearest skin I've ever seen and she wasn't even wearing any make-up. She had a clean ass fade and looked like a pretty tomboy.

"Look what the devil brought in. I ain't seen you in a while, punk. I thought the devil finally picked your ass up and took you back home," BJ said as she slammed her hand against Tristan's back. She moved her hand to her shoulder and squeezed it. "Still ain't making no gains, skinny b-tch."