Chapter 28 (c;)

An- Okay so I've gone from 9k to 21k...!?:D (shows how long it took me to write this whoops)

That is absolutely nutty I love you all and I send you all hugs and black tears (I'm not being metal- I wear a lot of black eye make up and it comes off when I cry I'm sorry about that) also a special shout out to 'MrsVengelfe' and 'Sophiee-' and other Sophie who has enough recognition anyway because she's in my other story c;(I hope you see this) !because you comment lots and your comments are hilarious c: you're all lovely and I like you. we should become friends. Thank you ALL so so much again for all your votes and comments they made me smile c:

Also I am really nervous about uploading this because it does have smut in it and please just be nice and if you do want to criticise my writing go ahead but please be tactful c: the only warnings are smut and a brief mention of scars and self harm.

Please enjoy this bonus chapter c: -an

Phil's pov

"Hey Dan wake up wake up wake up!!"

I say loudly shaking Dans shoulders roughly. He sleepily attempts to push my hands away. "Come back to bed I'm tired I wanna sleep." Dan mumbles attempting to hold onto my wrists and pull me back down to cuddle him. "But Dan it's your birrrrtttthhhhdddaaayyyy!!!" I squeal excitedly burying down next to him and pulling the covers over both of our heads so that we are in our own private duvet fort. I lean forwards and kiss his nose before pulling him against me into a cuddle. Dan gratefully curls up against me. "I know. I don't usually celebrate it. I lived with parents that were never there so I didn't have anyone to remember it." He sighs before pressing himself closer to me and gripping me tightly. I pull his little body against me and cuddle him protectively. "Now you have me to remember and I have." I tell him quietly nuzzling my face in his fluffy, unstraightened hair. Dan tilts his head up to look at me his large eyes shining happily. He leans forward and kisses my cheek. "Thank you!" He smiles placing his hand on the spot that he had kissed and stroking it gently. I smile back at him brightly before jumping up out of bed. "Come on up!" I say whipping the covers off of him quickly. He squeaks indignantly and curls up in a ball to try and keep warm. I smile at him mischievously before leaning down and scooping him up into my arms causing him to yelp loudly. "Feel familiar?" I ask him cheekily and he scowls at me. "Yes yes you saved me like a knight in shining armour." He sighs sarcastically. "Now put me down." He commands. I set him down on the ground and he immediately turns and stalks away from me. I laugh and run up to him, snaking my arms around his naked torso. "C'mon don't be like that." I plead resting my chin on his shoulder. He stays silent and I kiss his neck carefully, barley touching him and feel him shiver slightly. I bite gently on the fragile surface and suck a bruise carefully on his pale skin. I know that Dans neck is a sensitive place and he proves this right by letting out a tiny whimper. I chuckle quietly moving back slightly with the skin caught in my teeth. I let it ping back into place before moving back to observe the impressive purply pink bruise just above his collar bone. I place my lips over it and kiss the mark gently before moving my lips down onto his collar bone. I start sucking on the skin again, harder this time. At the same time I trail my hand carefully down his stomach until it is resting on the waistband of his boxers. I hear his breath catch and grin against his skin. I move my hand down even further and hear his breathing increase as I begin to trail my fingers up and down lightly over the fabric of his boxers. He thrusts his hips into my hand craving more friction and I laugh quietly before beginning to stroke him properly through the thin cotton. I wait until I feel him become slightly hard beneath my fingers before pulling my hand away. Dan whines indignantly in protest turning to look at me. His breathing is uneven and his eyes shimmer with lust. I lean forwards until my lips brush his ear. "I need to shower..." I whisper and feel him shudder. "Care to join me?" I ask just as quietly pulling back to look him in the eyes. He nods frantically before gripping hold of my wrist and attempting to pull me with him. I prise his finger away very gently and bring his hand to my lips to kiss with a smile. "You go ahead, I will join you in a minute." I tell him and I see a faint blush colour his cheeks. "Okay." He whispers before turning and walking briskly in the direction of the bathroom.