Chapter seven

Dans pov

We lie in silence for a while until I realise that the room is swirling again and I feel dizzy.

"Um..phil?" I murmur my voice panicked.
He lifts his head off of my chest to look up at me "yes?"

"I can't feel anything.."

(....I'm going to be honest I really don't want to write a hospital scene so I'm not going to so let's just use some of that sparkly imagination rainbow dust and say that Dan and phil went to the hospital Dan had stitches in his arm and lot's of bandages and painkillers and they sent him home phil drove him home and they decided to stick together that night they are driving back..if someone comments or says they want me to actually write this scene I will edit it in later but for now..imagine it how you want haha xD.....)

Dans pov

It was pitch black by the time they finally let us out of the hospital. They had given me painkillers but I was still in so much pain I wanted to scream. I didn't want to upset phil. I knew he blamed himself for everything. He didn't realise how much I felt like I was in his debt...he had saved me and I couldn't thank him enough for that...in fact my feelings were getting worryingly strong...when he had held me on the bathroom floor I had never felt so blissfully happy...but he obviously just felt sorry for me..the wierd emo kid that slit his wrists. I turned away from Phil, so he wouldn't see the tears running down my face. "Dan? Are you okay?" Asked phil his voice laced with worry. "Im fine"I tried to say but all that came out was a pathetic loud sob.

Phil's pov

Dan sobbed like his heart was broken. I pulled the car over and parked in a street, it was dark and it felt private, which I knew was what Dan wanted. And then my body did the strangest thing... without my consent it reached over and pulled dan onto my lap and craddled him In my arms. He sucked in a deep breath and then he clung to me as though he couldn't bear to let go. "Your okay now," I whispered rocking him gently "I'll protect you."
I feel his body tense up in shock at my words and then relax against me. It felt so natural to hold him even though I knew it shouldn't.

"I'm so tired." He whispers.

"Sleep," I murmur "it's fine now."

He nods against my chest and then curls up against me wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling into me. Minutes later I hear his tiny snuffly snort snores. I laugh quietly, it's such a adorable sound.

Wait...What?

My brain is being wierd tonight.

I looked down at the sleeping Dan. His fluffy warm brown hair had flopped over his eyes. Before I could stop myself, I had reached forward and brushed it out of his eyes carefully...I sigh weakly as sparks run across my skin where I had touched him. God what was happening to me?
There wasn't just sparks on my fingers though...my heart felt like it was being electrocuted to. This we stupid. He was a boy of course I didn't feel anything for him, I just liked him as a friend...my heart said different though. the only way I was going to get through this was to try and ignore it...and then...I would just move on. it was only a phase obviously I wasn't gay...I couldn't be. I just needed to prove it to myself and stop thinking...in this way.

Dans pov

When I woke up I was in utter bliss. I hadn't slept so well in...well as long as I could remember really. I was confused at first..until I heard him sigh slightly and I remembered everything. My head was nestled into phils neck and my arms were wrapped loosely around his waist..Oh god what was I doing? He probably felt really awkward. I quickly sat up and moved back to my seat with my head down uttering a mumbled "sorry."

Phil looked over at me with a strange expression on his face...I couldn't quite place it. He looked a bit sad...But I was probably just imagining things."Dan are you okay now?" He asked gently. I looked up to meet his eyes and nodded..God those eyes, sparkling blue..I could stare into them forever but I made myself look away-he probably had already deemed me a freak. "Do you want to go back to yours," he paused for minute almost as if he was arguing with himself, before saying "or come back to mine?"

I paused unsure...was it a trap? But his face was clear and his eyes were friendly and inviting. "Okay." I whisper. He smiled a smile that made my heart flutter and then reversed out
of the lane and started to drive back.

an- hope you enjoyed c:
Please comment and vote :D
Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile
Twitter: @phandomdanosaur
thank you c: -an-