Chapter ten

Dans pov

I could see that Phil was still in horrible pain although he was trying so hard not to show it. "I'm so tired." He whispered, looking up at me with his brilliant eyes. I give myself a minute for my breathing to go back to normal before smiling and very gently, pulling him closer to me. He lies his head in my lap and closes his eyes. Minutes later his body is completly relaxed against mine and he is snoring softly. I lean against the kitchen cabinets and breath out slowly...God it hurts...but just watching Phils adorable little face relaxed and pain free, curled up against me numbs the pain.

-an hour or so later-

I don't think I've moved at all...just watched phil sleep..wow that sounds creepy as fuck. He looks so peaceful though. I cup his face with my hand and stroke his hair out of his eyes. He sighs and leans against my hand. I lean my head against the counter...I hadn't realised how tired I was until now. I close my eyes and feel myself drift away.

Phil's pov

I wake up to panicked shouting I shoot up before doubling over in agony at the awful pain in my ribs. I look up through my lashes, blinking away the tears to see Dan thrashing about in his sleep his eyelashes and cheeks wet with tears. "No!" He screams "NO YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM FROM ME!" He cries before bursting into tears and sliding down the cabinets. His eyes pop open and he looks at me, appalled before bursting back into tears again. "Dan! Don't cry I'm here it's fine! It's fine!" I pull him into my arms even though the pain from my ribs is making me feel sick. "It's fine now baby." He sniffles and looks at me, his face so innocent and young it makes me want to cry. "What did you dream about?"

He looks at me with his huge choclate brown eyes shiny with tears.

"I..I.I..dreamed that...we went back to school and we were both fine again we had healed up..an..and you went back over to your friends..and..and..." he broke off for a minute trying to find his words and I waited patiently with a poker face on even though my stomach was a whirl wind of emotion.

Dan took a deep breath before continuing

"And you all came up to me and told me..You told me..that it had been a prank and that you'd never really loved me...and then you all beat me up and left..except you...y..You..looked me straight in the eyes and told me...told me I meant noth..n...n..nothing to you and then you just..left me." His head drops down and he stares at the floor before he whimpers quietly and the tears start spilling down his cheeks.

I lean forward and very gently press my lips against his. It's a sweet kiss filled with the hurt that he's feeling...slowly evaporating and being replaced by contentment. I pull back and stroke his cheek with my hands soothingly and watch as he sighs weakly and leans against my palm his eyelids fluttering shut.

"Its all okay. I'm here." I kiss Dan's forehead gently. I smile, realizing that I have hopelessly fallen for Dan...and there was no way I could ever be without him now. "I will never hurt you again." I murmer against his soft hair. He calms slightly and leans his head against my chest I bite my lip, desperate not to scream but the burning pain in my ribs is unbearable. I push him away as gently as I can. I see the hurt in his eyes followed by understanding. "Oh god...I better ring an ambulance!" He says scrabbling around for his phone..."I'm fine..." I murmur before the room starts swirling and goes dark.

-an I'm so sorry its late! Hope you like it!!! It was fluffy c: love you hope you enjoyed c:

Please comment and vote

Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile

Twitter: @phandomdanosaur

thank you c: -an-