Chapter four

Phils pov

Dans face looks up at me absolutely terrified. "It's alright!" I say to him leaning forward to stroke his fringe back from His face. "Stay here!" I tell him "I will sort it out!"
I run downstairs and open the door to see Brandon and his followers outside.

"Phil what are you doing here!?" Cries Brandon when he sees me.
"You're gonna fuck my plan up!" I hiss at Brandon.
"The fuck are you chatting lester why the fuck are you in this faggots house?" He spits at me.
"It's all part of my plan." I say as if it should be obvious."get him to trust me maybe build up his feelings towards me and then find out where he lives...once I find out we can ruin his life!" I laugh harshly.
Brandon looks shocked at first but slowly a horrible smile grows on his face "that's perfect!" He laughs "why didn't I think Of that!?maybe he will be so heartbroken he will commit suicide!"he laughs.
I laugh back uneasily "Yeah one less fag." I mutter.
Every word is awful and it disgusted me to say it. but I have to make Brandon think this is all part of a big plan to hurt Dan so he will leave me and Dan alone.At this point I will say anything to help protect dan... I owe him that much.
"So who's house is this?" Asks Brandon "errr...This is my house like I said I need to find his house...get him to trust me" I say. luckily being the shit "friends" that they are, Brandon and the others had never been to my house before so they don't know where it is. Brandon studies me carefully "right." He says "I'll see you later then...keep up the good work" he smiles a horrible smile before patting me on the back in congratulations and then signalling to his friends to leave.
I close the door and slide down the wall sighing in relief.
"Dan?" I call out "Dan they've gone."
I run up that stairs taking them two at a time and burst into his bedroom.
Dan is sat up on his bed his usually tanned skin pale and his expression pained. I walk over to him worriedly.
"Dan? I got rid off them it's okay?" I say sitting beside him on the bed.

"Thanks," he replies shortly "you can leave now."
I can feel the shock and hurt on my face. "Why? Dan? What did I do?" I ask and even I can hear the pain in my voice. "Just get out!" He cries angrily. "Get out off my house!" He stands up and pushes me towards the door before slamming it in my face. I stand shocked for a minute my hand on the door before walking away without another word.

--an--this is just a filler so that the next chapter makes sense sorry it's so short :c hope you enjoyed c:
Please comment and vote
Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile
Twitter: @phandomdanosaur
thank you c: -an-