Chapter twelve

Phil's pov

When my eyes open I am blinded by harsh white light that burns my eyes.

I groan quietly lifting my hands to shield my eyes. I groan loudly when this action makes my ribs protest horribly. "Phil?!l cries a panicked voice somewhere close to me "Phil, are you okay?" Suddenly dans beautiful eyes are in my vision and then his cute little nose and perfect lips...damn.. I sigh to myself before I realise what a weirdo I must look like lying here staring at him and sighing. I laugh to myself earning a worried look from dan. He lies his hand on my cheek and I lean against his palm My heart fluttering. He smiles a heart stopping smile and leans forward to kiss my forehead gently. " I'm so glad you're awake I missed seeing your beautiful eyes." He sighs. I am incapable of speech for a few moments...does he even know what he does to me!? Before finally managing to stutter "how long was I out?"

He glances at me warily "about a day," he mumbles. "They knocked you out and set your ribs straight or something? They said you can go home soon." He ends a note of excitement in his voice. "Mhm." I mumble suddenly exhausted dans perfect brown eyes crinkling at the corners as he smiles is the last thing I see before I fall asleep.

Dans pov

He's out like a light.

He looks so cute when he's sleeping.

And all the other times.

A nurse comes in and surveys me coldly as though I shouldn't be here. "He's asleep." She comments managing to make it sound like an accusation. "Yes he was in pain before though maybe he needs some more painkillers...?" My voice trails off as if her freezing glare has cut it off. "I'll be the judge of that," she snaps coldly "who are you to him anyway?" She asks looking me up and down. "I'm his boyfriend." I mumble.

Phil's pov

I drift in and out before realising that I can't sleep. I lie with my eyes shut because I hear someone come in. It's a very bitchy sounding nurse. I'm not concentrating to much on what they're saying just listening to the sound of dans voice because it calms me and eases the pain. But i started to pay attention when I heard her ask who I was to Dan. What would he say?

I was his friend?

His family?

"I'm his boyfriend." He murmers.

A warm feeling flutters through me making my heart race only to be stopped in its tracks by her icy reply "oh right well that's disgusting."

(This nurse is a bitch!! I have a possible next chapter idea but what do you guys want? Your input matters remember hope you enjoyed c:

Please comment and vote c:

Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile

Twitter: @phandomdanosaur

thank you c: -an-