Chapter fourteen

Phil's pov

*20 minutes earlier*
I listened to the creaking and held my breath, trembling. It will probably be dan. He came back here so I would have a nice surprise when I got back...I'm fooling myself here and I know it. I back myself into a corner and slide down the wall.
"Phil!" Calls a voice I had hoped to never hear again in a sing-song voice "come on out! This is no time to play hide and seek!" The voice has taken on a sinister edge now and I hear crashes as Brandon moves things out the way and searches for me.
Hunting me down.
I shake in terror and a small whimper of panic escapes my lips.
I put my hand over my mouth, praying that he hasn't heard me.
And then I see him.
He Is not alone.
He beckons his followers to come with him towards me.
I am paralysed with fear staring up at them with wide eyes large and glassy and filled with terror.
"Knock him out." Brandon snarls his eyes cold and unforgiving.

Dans pov

I'm at a loss. I really have no idea where that sick bastard could possibly have hidden him.
I punch the wall in frustration. I pace the room clutching my fist.That really fucking hurt...I can bet if Phil's in the hands of Brandon then he will undoubtedly be in a lot more pain. The anger leaves me and is replaced by panic..what if they've got bored and killed him already? What if they're torturing him? The thought makes me feel sick to the stomach. I decide that the best place to start is at Phil's house...maybe he might even still be there...I know that what I'm telling myself is bullshit. But it's a start at least.

Phil's pov

When I wake my head aches like it's been banged in a door repeatedly. I groan loudly and sit up...big mistake.
My head swims and I flop straight back down again. Slowly the previous events come back to me. I curl up against the wall behind me. As my vision clears and my head stops spinning I can begin to make out some of the features around me. I think I'm in a van.
But I'm not on my own.
There is someone in front of me.
It's pj.
We used to be good friends. He was probably the only person in Brandon's group that wasn't a complete and utter asshole...plus I was pretty sure that he had a thing for a shy boy in our English class, Chris. So I was pretty sure he doesn't care if I'm gay or not.
He smiles at me.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you!" He says sincerely.
"Where are they taking me?" I croak my throat sore from screaming as they had beat me... I winced at the memory's. Pj studies me for a moment and then shakes his head. "I don't know..believe me if I did I would tell you.." His eyes swim with tears "believe me if I could get you out of this I would you were the only decent one in that lot and you obviously really love this boy...but is he really worth all this? If you just joined them again you could avoid all this!" He eyes me hope flickering in his eyes like fire.
I am the water then.
"Yes. So worth it. I could never hurt him or watch him get hurt again."
He searches my face for a moment before nodding. He leans back against the van and surveys me. " I do understand...I really do...hey! At least if they do kill you, you would at least have been able to tell the person you loved that you loved them and spent time with them." He remarks bitterly. "You should tell him peej." I murmer watching his reaction carefully.
He keeps his eyes on the floor of the van. "He won't feel the same." He whispers eventually his pale green eyes beginning to swim with tears.
I lean forwards and hug him quickly.
"No homo bro" I laugh.

Dans pov

I'm outside of Phil's house.
I'm terrified now.
What if he isn't there?
What is he is?
What if I walk in and he's dead?
The though makes my heart freeze and hurt so bad that I almost cry.
Before I can stop myself I open the door.
It is unlocked.
I step in holding my breath.
At first it looks like nothing has changed but I soon see the small things that are out of place.
And then I see it.
A thin trail of blood leading up to a lampshade with a shattered lightbulb in it led abandoned on the floor.
I wretch and run for the sink.
I heave until there is absolutely nothing left inside of me.
Nothing at all.
I lean against the cabinets sobbing. What if that's it? What if I never ever find him again? My eyes roam around the room to see if there is anything to give me some hope that he is still alive.
He has to be still alive.
I can't live without him.
My eyes fall on a thin sheet of white paper nearly folded on the counter opposite me.
I lunge for it as fast as I can praying that it is from Phil.
Dear Dan
Just in case you did think to go here first Phil is alive.
We've just knocked him out so he can join us on our little journey.
Still don't know where he is?
Shame that.
Tick tock Dan you're running out of time.

An- Yeah I'm sorry feel free to kill me sorry this chapter is boring haha I did try...well at least it's an update Rightc: Right?:'( haha jk
I hope you enjoyed c:
Please comment and vote
Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile)
Twitter: @phandomdanosaur
thank you c: -an-