Chapter twenty six

An- I decided not to include smut in this in the end haha xD-an

Phil's pov

I wander around the kitchen peering into cupboards and in the fridge. I have no idea what to make. I hear the shower running in the other room. Suddenly whilst aimlessly browsing through the contents of the fridge I have a brainwave. Pancakes! I grin to myself and collect all the ingredients together and then go hunting for a pan. I eventually find it and fiddle about with Dans oven for a while until I can heat it. I place the frying pan over the heat and start to make the pancakes. When they start turning golden brown I flip them as best I can. When Dan comes out of the shower with curling hair and clean clothes I present him with a plate of warm pancakes and Nutella. "Tah dah!" I exclaim cheerfully. He takes the plate from me, places it on the side and throws his arms around me. I laugh slightly at his sudden bursts of affection and wrap my arms around him rocking him slightly in my arms and kissing his curls. "Thank you so much for everything Phil." Dan whispers against my neck. I hold him tighter and he nestles into my arms. "No problem." I whisper back. He pulls back to kiss my lips gently. "I love you so much." He says and his eyes shine with happiness and affection. I feel a slight lump In my throat as I realise how incredibly happy I am. "I love you too." I reply simply before pressing my lips against his again. We are interrupted a while later when I am putting the plates and the frying pan back in the dish washer, by a knock at the door. I go to answer it and see a grinning Pj with Chris. "Hey!" I say gesturing for them to come in. I don't know Chris that well but from what I do know he seems really funny and witty. I hope that Dan won't mind that they are here. We walk back into the living room and Dan is sat on the sofa. He looks slightly shocked by the new arrivals but not unhappy. He smiled at Pj brightly and envelopes him in a hug. He sighs "I'm sorry for worrying you all...I know that's why you're here. Honestly I'm fine I just had a crazy few hours." Pj nods and then as though he can't help himself pulls Dan back in for a hug. "Please don't do that to us again." He mutters against Dans hair and Dan nods against his chest. "Have you guys eaten?" I ask. Chris and Pj look at each other and share a very shy smile. "No...we didn't really have time." Mumbles Pj his checks flushing. I look between Chris and Pj and see that they both look extremely embarrassed and are avoiding all eye contact. I look at Dan and we both laugh. Clearly something has happened between them. "Did you want to order a pizza?" I ask Chris and Pj trying to avoid laughing. They both nod and join Dan on the sofa there cheeks still slightly flushed. I roll my eyes and go to find the pizza menus. I shift through the cupboards until I suddenly feel warm arms wrap themselves around my waist. "Hey." Mumbles Dan tucking his chin into my shoulder. I grip hold of his hands and pull him closer stroking my thumb up and down his arms. I hear a gasp behind me and we both turn around guiltily to see Chris standing in the doorway. "Um.." I say unsure as to how I can get myself out of this one. Chris looks between us and smiles "don't worry. I won't tell anyone." He says knowingly. I smile back and wrap my arms around Dan again who looks up at me lovingly and grins. I eventually find the pizza leaflets and we order the pizza. We all squash onto the sofa, me besides Dan and Pj and then Chris squashed onto the end with Pj. We turn the TV on and I hand the remote to Pj. "Pick what you want." I smile. Dan curls up against me leaning his head in my lap and holding my hand. He runs his fingers in circles in my palm and I place my other hand on his head stroking my fingers through his curls. He sighs contentedly and closes his eyes snuggling closer to me. I look over at Chris and Pj and grin when I see the Chris has his head in the crook of Pjs neck. Pj catches my eye and grins sheepishly. I hold Dan close and I shine with happiness.

c:

(An- as you may notice, the story is drawing to a close :( *cries*

No don't cry it's cool because guess what

When I have finished this story I will go through it and edit it and make it longer/more detailed/better and then I will post the chapter of my new story.

Yup.

I am writing a new story c:

it isn't a sequel because I don't this story really needs one c: I will make the last chapter for this super fluffy I promise. I hope you enjoy reading it as much I as I will enjoy writing it c:

(Update the story is now up pls read it)

P.s my new story is a phanfic but it's more supernaturally and it has new characters and stuff c:

P.s.s when I say supernatural I don't mean it will have Sam and Dean in it I mean it will be like vampires and stuff xD

Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile)

Twitter: @phandomdanosaur

thank you c: -an

-an