Chapter twenty (time skip)

*four months later*

Phil's pov

"Pj! Give it back!" I growl tearing after him to take back my phone. Pj just laughs at me and runs faster... Flipping hell how does he do that?! I already have a stitch! I drive my unfit body onwards reaching out to grab his shirt and pull him back...and missing him by inches. Dan, who had previously just sat and watched with amusement, sees my distress and corners Pj. He snatches the phone out of his hands and turns to throw it to me. I give him a are-you-being-serious-do-I-look-like-I'm-going-to-catch-that? Look and he thinks better of it and runs across the room to give it to me. He looks me straight in the eye making me blush and smiles his perfect smile showing off his dimples. He hands the phone to me and my hands tingle where his fingers brush against mine. I sigh weakly.

I'm still not quite used to his perfection yet.

Pj rolls his eyes at us and makes gagging noises. "Please! Save it for later. Not all of us have boyfriends okay!" His voice changes from playful to abruptly serious. "Awh peej!" I say punching his shoulder lightly "you would have but you're to wimpy to ask him out!" I laugh. Pj looks up at me his green eyes filled with tears. "How could I possibly!? There is no way he would ever say yes...he's probably completely straight!" He whimpers, eyes downcast and filled with misery.

It's horrible to see him so upset. After I was released from hospital and I had healed completely again, me and Dan saw a lot of pj. He had always been my best friend in the group and now that we weren't being forced to hurt people for Brandon's amusement we had become even closer. I owed him a lot really. Without him sending those pictures to Dan I might have been dead right now or at the very least my face would have never looked the same again.

I turn to Dan hoping he has some words of wisdom for pj but he shrugs helplessly at me.

"Has he ever had a girlfriend?" I ask thoughtfully. Pj sniffs and thinks for a minute. "Not that I know off." He mumbles.

"Right!" I say enthusiastically "well why don't you just bring it up with him? Have a general conversation and ask him casually what girls and boys he thinks are hot and then if he's dated any of them before...find out stuff about him! Get him talking invite him over..." I am interrupted by Dan who pushes in front of me and shouts "and bam! Butt sex all round!"

I look at him alarmed.He catches my eye and blushes. "Okay maybe not ALL round then." He mutters sheepishly.

-An- Poor Dan hahahahah xD still deciding whether to include smut in this...Hmm c; anyways there will be another chapter updated either today or tomorrow so don't worry that this is so short c: Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile)

Twitter: @phandomdanosaur

thank you c: -an-