Chapter twenty-one

Pjs pov

Oh god this was it.
English class.
Fuck fuck fuck.
There was only a wooden door separating me from... Him.
I had been practising being 'smooth' and bringing it up with Chris and making general conversation but i felt horribly unprepared now it was actually happening. Suddenly the door opened and my English teacher peered out. She pushed her glasses up her long witchy nose "are you going to actually come into my class Mr.ligouri or just stand outside it?" She snarled sarcastically.
"Sorry miss." I mutter pushing into the classroom and taking my seat besides Chris. I've already gone red and I haven't even looked at him yet.
Miss prattles on aimlessly for a good 15 minutes before actually letting us do any of our work. She leaves us to it and leaves the classroom...probably to have a cigarette in the teachers lounge.
Classy.
I feel someone tap my arm gently breaking me away from my thoughts.
"Hmm?" I ask turning around.
It's Chris.
"So...um did you want to continue working on the protect then?" He mumbles. "Oh yeah sure." I say as though I'm not really that bothered (even though actually, I really am because I need to do well in this or I'm not going to pass) and start continuing my notes from earlier in the week. We work in silence until he accidentally brushes his hand against mine. I'm so shocked that I squeak and drop my pencil on the floor. He looks at me in surprise. I just gape at him attractively like a fish. He glances at my pencil on the floor.
When it becomes clear that I'm not going to pick it up any time soon, he leans over me pressing his chest against my thighs and picks up my pencil. "Here," he says passing it to me "I think you dropped this?" He smirks slightly. I try to say something clever and witty and settle on "yeah"
I mentally face palm as he laughs at me. "You alright today peej? You seem a bit flustered. Is it a girl? Someone caught your eye?" He asks conversationally. "Er...you could say that." I stutter and then quickly realising my chance seize the moment. "What about you? Have you dated any of the...people here? Have you got your eye on anyone?" I ask talking to fast and stumbling over my words because I'm so nervous. He surveys me silently for a moment. "No." He replies finally "I haven't dated any of the people here..." He glances around the room. "None of this lot have really caught my eye yet."
He returns his eyes back to me and grins cheekily. "Girls aren't really my.. Type." He laughs.
"mine either." I blurt out before I can stop myself.
"Oh really?" Chris says raising his eyebrows at me. "So... Any of the boys here catch your eye?" He asks watching me carefully. I turn back to him and mustering all the Dan style sass within me, I wink. "Maybe one of them might have." I reply.

-an- ooh lots if dialogue I know...I hope you guys ship kickthestickz...xD there will be some phan later on and plot twists blah blah blah you know how it goes c: hope you enjoyed!! Remember to vote and comment because phan c;
Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile)
Twitter: @phandomdanosaur
thank you c: -an-