Chapter three

Dans pov

I shakily begin walking down the familiar road with Phil following me.

Why is He doing this? Is it guilt? Is it a prank? Does he actually give a shit? I really don't know. There is no way I am going to let on how much pain I am in because I don't want him to carry me again in case I fall asleep. so I carry on walking biting the insides of my cheeks to stop a scream getting out and turning away so he won't see the tears burning my eyes. "This way" I manage to choke out. We make it to my house within the next ten minutes and my body is screaming with exhaustion. I can only manage to unlock the door and step in before my knees give way beneath me and I fall down. I hear Phil exclaim in surprise behind me, and then I feel his arms wrap around me and pull me up. I lean into him almost as a reflex before I realise what Im doing.

"Sorry!" I gasp. Phil says nothing just half supports half carries me into my house until we got to the living room. He gently lays me down on the sofa. He then walks into my kitchen and I hear him scrabbling around for a bit and I begin to panic that he is going to take my stuff and make a run for it when he walks back in to the living room holding an ice pack, some tissues and some plasters. He smiles at me hopefully before sitting down on the edge of the sofa and begging to wipe away the blood and tears on my face. His tongue pokes out the side of his mouth as he concentrates and his eyes are gentle. He looks absolutely adorable. I mentally hit myself for that comment. No way. I tell my heart firmly. I can never have him so I need to stop looking at him the way I am because he is straight and part of Brandon's gang and I know that having a crush on him would be the worst possible thing I could do. I roll my eyes at myself.

Phil continues to clean my cuts and put ice on my bruises and I wince in pain as he cleans one of the cuts on my arm.He looks up at me apologetically. "Sorry!" He says sincerely dabbing at it a little bit more before stepping back and surveying me. "There we go, good as new!" He smiles. I laugh but the sound is pitiful even to my ears.

"I'm really sorry that this happens to you." he whispers."i don't hate you I really don't I just..." he trails of looking upset his eyes glassy with tears.

"You just what?" I ask.

"I just...I don't know...I didn't want to be bullied.." His voice trembles and his eyes bore into mine.

I glare at him and sit up painfully. "So instead of helping me or even just not getting involved you decided that beating me up every day was an okay thing to do?" I ask. He gapes at me soundlessly looking ashamed. I turn away from him and stand up wobbly and unbalanced.

"You can leave now...thank you" I say coldly. He watches me as I make my way to the stairs almost unable to walk because my ankle hurts so much.

Phils pov

No way am I going to let him attempt those stairs alone. I rush over and scoop him up into my arms ignoring his cries of protest and carry him up the stairs. I push all the doors open until I find what I presume to be his bedroom and lay him carefully on the bed. He looked up at me his eyes appearing large in his small face

"Thank you." He whispers sincerely.

Suddenly there is a loud knock on the door and I hear the letter box flip open.

"oi faggot found you!"

--///An dun dun DUN

Does anyone even read this? Idc:') it's fun to write c: hope you enjoyed c:

Please comment and vote

Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile

Twitter: @phandomdanosaur

thank you c: -an-