Chapter twenty-two

Dans pov

"I wonder how pj is getting on with Chris?" I ask looking at Phil curiously. We're staying at mine today, after calling in sick because Phil had been sick a few times in the night.
I hadn't wanted to leave him alone.
He had been on his phone constantly for the past half an hour texting pj and getting updates on what was happening with Chris but now the flurry of messages has disappeared.Phil holds up his phone to show me that there are no new messages.
He sighs.
"Maybe it's been taken away from him?" I suggest. Phil nods slightly and turns back to his phone.
Phil is being weirdly quiet and it's scaring me a little bit. He hasn't said anything to me and although all I want to do is cuddle up with him I don't want to try because he hasn't shown any interest in doing so.
I fidget uncomfortably tapping my fingers on my phone case. Phil completely ignores me.
I get up.
"I'm going out." I say.
The words come out harsher than I had intended.
Phil looks up his expression one of shock and hurt. "Fine." He replies his face going blank as he stares back down at his phone. My bottom lip trembles as I watch him for a second before turning around and stalking out slamming the door shut behind me.

Phil's pov

I watch him leave and my heart feels like it's breaking. I wasn't ignoring him out of spite...I was ignoring him because I was scared I would blurt out my secret if I spoke. I had wanted to cuddle him but I didn't want him to read my phone over my shoulder and figure it out. He hadn't seemed interested anyway. He had seemed so angry when he walked away. My hands start shaking and I put my phone down and sit on them determined to stop them from shaking.
I give up, put my head on the arm of the sofa and cry.

Pjs pov

Chris seems shocked by my confident outburst but then his face stretches into a wide smile. "Oh really?" He asks. The bell rings signalling the end of the day. He gets out of his seat "how about you come back to mine and you can tell me...or show me who it is?" He asks. His face is expressionless but his eyes are bright and mischievous.
I smile at him "sounds good!" I reply following him out of the door.

*35 minutes later*

"Jesus Chris...didn't realise your house was so far away or I would have suggested going to mine!" I puff as we walk up the third hill in a row. He rolls his eyes at me but doesn't reply. "Hey," I say stopping at the top of the hill. "What's up?"
"Nothing!" He replies unconvincingly. I eye him for a moment and decide not to press the issue further in case he gets upset. "My house is just up here!" He informs me quickly seemingly eager to talk about something else. "Thank god for that!" I complain loudly. "Are your parents home?" I ask suddenly worried. "No not until tomorrow because they're working a night shift." He replies. He glances at me and winks before walking up the path to a small but cosy looking white bricked house.
He unlocks the door and walks in.
I follow after him.

-An-Sorry for not updating sooner...writings a bit shit because I'm not feeling fab but I wanted to update..remember to vote and comment please it really helps c:
Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile)
Twitter: @phandomdanosaur
thank you c: -an-