Chapter twenty five

Phil's pov

"Dan!" I cry before running forwards and kneeling by his body immediately assuming the worst. I turn him over fearfully. I don't realise I am holding my breath until it all comes out in a whoosh of relief. He is unharmed as far as I can see except for some blooming purply-black bruises littering his forehead. "Dan?" I ask shaking him gently. He groans weakly but his eyes stay shut. He is soaked through and shivering and his clothes cling to him. I Begin to panic that he will get hyperthermia if I don't move him and get him warm quite quickly. I pull my jacket off, wrap it around him and scoop him up into my arms. I almost laugh at the Déjà vu of the situation, remembering how I carried him back home the first time. It's still raining outside the alley way and we are a while from home. I swallow nervously before looking down at Dans unconscious form. I grit my teeth in determination and begin to run back clinging onto Dan in the hope that it will warm him up slightly.

Chris's pov

I hear the front door slam as my mum goes out. I'm not worried, I tell myself, this is a usual occurrence because she often goes out shopping when she comes back home to stock up again. At least I really hope that's where she has gone partially because I don't want to think that she may have gone back to him and partially because I am tired of eating canned foods that taste foul and don't fill me up. "So..." Says pj "should we go?" He asks. Before I can answer him his phone starts ringing in his pocket. "It's Phil!" He exclaims before answering. I sit on the floor again fidgeting impatiently on the carpet waiting for Pj to tell me what's happening. I don't know Phil very well but I know he is a very good friend of Pjs and I also know that him and Dan are very good friends...although the way they look at each other and how Phil is so protective off Dan suggests different. I glance at Pj and his face is full off worry and he is listening intently to what Phil is saying. "Okay." He says finally "I will be there...in about an hour?" He listens again for a minute and his eyes catch mine. "Are you coming Chris?" He whispers to me. I think for a minute.
"Yes." I reply

Phil's pov

I hang up the phone with Pj.He will be here in just over an hour. I lift Dan up again and carry him to the bathroom. He still hasn't woken up yet but he just looks like he is sleeping. He looks very peaceful really. I worry anyway. I lie him in the bath because I don't want him to get his bed wet. I put a towel under his head and then run to his room. I rummage through his draws until I find a pair of jogging bottoms and a black jumper. I rifle through his underwear draw and stifle a laugh when I find a pair of sonic boxers. (an I'm pretty sure every phanfic mentions there sonic boxers at least once so...c;) I pick up a plain pair and a pair off socks and run back to the bathroom. Dan is shivering quite badly now. I sigh awkwardly. I don't want to have to undress him...I also don't want him to catch hypothermia or get sick. I sigh and begin to gently peal back his top. I pull his arms out of it gently and pull it over his head quickly. I wring it out in the sink and then leave it there because I don't know where else I can put it. Dan looks very exposed without his shirt and to protect his modesty I avert my eyes as I place a towel over him covering him from his collar bones to his thighs. I take off his socks and add them to the growing pile of wet clothes in the sink. I stop at his trousers. "Dan." I mumble shaking him gently "Dan wake up please." I say. He stirs and his eyes flutter slightly. I shake him again. "Dan!" I say more forcefully and he groans and opens his eyes. He stares at me blearily. "Phil?" He asks his voice little and confused. "Where am I?" He asks his voice rising in panic as he tries to sit up. "Shh shh." I murmur soothingly stroking back his fringe. "You went out in the storm and didn't come back...I went out and found you lying in an alleyway freezing cold. I thought you were dead." My voice trembles and this time it's Dan who lifts his arm wearily and strokes my hair back. He leaves his hand on my cheek. His eyes travel down to the towel on his chest and he looks at me questioningly. "Like I said you were freezing." I say. Almost as if to prove my point Dan shivers. "You should probably have a shower and warm up." I suggest "I brought some clothes and a towel in for you..." I trail off awkwardly. He smiles at me brilliantly his dimples surfacing and leans forwards to wrap his arms around me. "Thank you for caring." He whispers in my ear holding me tightly. I hug him back and then pull back to Kiss his bruised forehead. "Call me if you need me okay? I will start cooking something...are you hungry?" I say. He nods and stands up shakily. I walk out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

Pjs pov

"Why did you say we would be there in an hour? How far away is Phil's house?" Chris asks me. "It's about two hours away from here...we are going to Dans which is about 15 minutes from here." I reply sitting in front of him and looking him straight in the eyes. He looks confused. "Why did you say so long then?" He asks eyeing me carefully. I smile at him brightly. "Because we were interrupted earlier...I thought we should probably pick up where we left off..." I trail off and push Chris backwards attaching my lips with his. Our lips move in unison until we both break away gasping for breath. "Tell Phil we are going to be longer than an hour!" Says Chris before pressing his lips back to mine.

-An what happens next is purely up to you lot c: I can skip any kickthestickz smut scenes (so I can not include the sex scenes) or I can write it in c: if you don't like the idea of it having smut in it THAT IS 100% FINE!! Comment what you want me to write below I am happy to do either c: (keep in mind I have never written smut and it will most likely absolutely suck plus I'm a virgin and I don't have a clue and I'm awkward...
Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile)
Twitter: @phandomdanosaur
thank you c: -an-