Chapter two

-----(an) hello people..does anyone bother to read these?:)f you are reading this please leave a comment because that will bring you an invisible golden unicorn(an)------

Phil pov

I can feel everyone's eyes watching me I stand there holding Dan up.
I can't do it.

"Come on phil, or are you a faggot to?" Smirks Brandon.

I look at Dan.
He looks back at me.

His eyes are filled with pointless hope and his hold on my wrist tightens as his eyes beg me not to hurt him.
"I'm sorry." I whisper before I slam my fist into his stomach. He doubles up in pain and groans and my heart aches to help him. Instead I drop him to the floor and walk away to join the jeering crowd of 'friends' who slap my back and congratulate me.

(15 minutes later)

Dan lies on the ground bruised battered and bleeding.
Suddenly a loud clap off thunder growls and lightening flashes across the grey. Brandon glances up the sky as it begins to rain and leans forward to spit on dans body. "That's what you get for being such a disgusting faggot" Brandon snarls before walking away with his group following behind him. "Aren't you coming Phil?" Someone yells. "I can get to my house quicker this way!" I lie before turning in the opposite direction and walking away quickly. I glance over at Dan led on the floor and begin to argue with myself.

Dans pov

Everywhere hurts.

I can barley see because there is blood in my eyes flowing from a cut that is on my forehead. I don't know where I am and I can't move. My body is numb from cold and I begin to sob pathetically unable to even wipe away the tears. Suddenly I feel someone's hand wiping away the blood and tears from my face gently with they're sleeve. I blink trying to clear my vision and see Phil's face. What is he doing here? I stare up at his large blue eyes blankly and wait for him to hit me again.

"Dan?" He says his eyes filled with worry "Can you speak?" He asks.

"Yes," I murmur my voice raspy from all the screaming I have been doing.
He reaches out his hands and I cringe away weakly but he doesn't try and hurt me. Instead he tries to help me up but the pain is so bad that I cry out and try to move away.

Phils pov

It is almost impossible moving dans defeated body because he is in so much pain. In the end I give up trying to help him stand and just haul him up into my arms. He gives a shocked squeak but he is to weak to protest. I look around me for a minute. And realise quite quickly that I have no idea where we are. We had followed Dan after school and this wasn't a way I usually walked.
Dan looks up at me with his chocolate eyes questioning. "Um well I think we just go this way..." I say walking aimlessly down the path.

10 roads later and an uncountable amount of twists and turns and I am completely lost in the middle of nowhere. I slump down a wall and glance at Dan.His eyes are shut and his head is resting against my chest. His breathing shows that he is asleep and the bags under his eyes show that I should leave him be. I sigh weakly...What the hell have I got myself into? Dan stirs in his sleep and looks up at me confused. "Phil?" He mumbles "Where are we?"

"Well," I say ready to lie to reassure him.i haul my exhausted body up and look down making the mistake of looking into his eyes. My act crumbles under his tired gaze. "I don't know." I whisper finally. Dan pushes himself up and I put him down.he stands up wobbly and unstable and I hold onto his arms to stop him from falling. He groans weakly as I accidentally touch one of his bruises and then looks around.He looks at the road name and then at my worried face and bursts into uncontrollable laughter before his face contorts and he clutches his ribs gasping. "Would you mind telling me what's so funny?" I ask, a bit worried that he's lost it. "Well!" Replies Dan. "We are about five minutes away from my house!"

an- hope you enjoyed c:
Please comment and vote :D
Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile
Twitter: @phandomdanosaur
thank you c: -an-