Chapter thirteen

Dans pov

"Oh right well, that's disgusting." She replies her beady eyes looking at me as though I am filth. Suddenly I am filled with so much anger that I can't control myself I lean forward and slap her horrible face hard "you're disgusting you judgemental bitch!" I hiss.

She surveys me with a smirk on her thin lips "you just can't handle the truth." She sniggers before turning back to the machines by Phil's bed. Tears threaten to escape but there is no way I will cry in front of this horrible woman.

And so I run

And I run

And I run

And I run.

Phil's pov

I listen to everything that happens and I hear dan run off.

I feel like my heart is breaking. I stay silent until the horrible nurse has left and then have a little private cry to myself. My ribs don't hurt any more because I am full of painkillers . But my heart hurts worrying about dan.

About 20 minutes later a pretty woman with shiny brown hair and a name badge that says "Jillian" on it wearing the nurses uniform walks in. "Hello dear!" She smiles walking over to detach me from all the tubes "you can go home now! You're healing up so well it's very impressive. Do you have a ride home?" She asks. I pause thinking of dan "um.." I say "do you know...do you know where my boyfriend is?" I whisper. She looks thoughtful for a moment "is that the pretty one with all the swishy brown hair?" She asks I smile "yes that's dan." I laugh "do you know where he is?" She nods "yes he left here about 10 minutes ago I think he went hone he didn't look very well dear I think he was tired...does that mean you don't have a ride home?" I nod because my throat is tight and words seem to be failing me.

She smiles brightly at me "that's alright! Just this once I will give you a ride back in one of our cars but don't make a habit of it haha!" She laughs.

Wow she really is pretty.

On the inside and out.

I give her a genuine smile and nod "thank you very much." I say sincerely. "That's quite alright!" She replies.

*about 15 minutes later*

"Is this it?" Jillian asks brightly stopping outside my house. I nod "thank you so so so much!" I reply fishing around in my pockets to find a few notes to give her. She laughs at me and shakes her head. "No dear you keep that! You've been lovely and it's been a pleasure!" She smiles at me.

I get out if the car and cry "thank you!" As she drives away waving.

I open the door to my house and let myself in. It is eerily quiet and everything is how It was left. I wish I had dan with me to hold my hand. The separation from him makes my stomach ache and my heart hurt. The nurse said he had gone home but...had he? Suddenly I hear an ominous creak on the stairs...

somebody is coming.

Dans pov

How could I have done that to Phil!? Just left him alone in the hospital!?

Brilliant boyfriend I am.

I had over reacted when that stupid bitch had said all that stuff. I had really got to me. I had ran until I was dizzy and then kept going until I made it to my house and then I sat on the curb for a bit trying not to pass out. That's what I'm doing currently, sitting on the curb feeling sorry for myself and freezing my ass off.

God I miss Phil.

So much.

If he had been here right now he could have been cuddled up to me.

I feel so safe in his arms.

I wish I was in his arms right now.

I'm being stupid.

I can be in his arms soon.

I just need to pack some stuff and then I can stay with him at the hospital. Or bring him home if he is well enough.

I don't care where we are as long as I'm with him and can hold him and know that he is okay and safe and feels loved.

I sigh longingly and quickly open up the front door and burst into my living room.

I stop dead

Staring in horror at what used to be my home.

It is completely smashed apart.

The pictures on the walls are crumpled up and the glass from the frames is shattered and sprinkled all over the floor.

food and broken plates and mugs litter the floor and the only thing that has remained untouched is the small brown coffee table in the centre of the living room.

There is a note on the table.

Hey dan!

Do you like what we've done with the place? Really jazzes things up around here! Haha.

Anyways!

By the time you are reading this letter,

We will already have Phil.

He was discharged from hospital isn't that good news?

Now...

We thought we would make this into a bit of a game!

Because where's the fun in just killing him?

So we've decided

We have Phil and you have to find him.

Simple enough.

But

If you fail to find him...

Well that wouldn't be good news for poor Phil now would it?

Well for you anyway.

You have 24 hours to find where we have hidden lover boy!

Tick tock Danny boy you better start hunting :)

I read the letter five times before my brain can even begin to process what is happening and as soon as it does I spring into action.

I will find him.

And I will kill those sick mother fuckers that have dared to touch him.

An-Do you hate me?;) you asked for drama this is what you got c; shout out to the real Jillian who is just as lovely as her character in the story c; hope you enjoyed c:

Please comment and vote

Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile)

Twitter: @phandomdanosaur

thank you c: -an-