Chapter fifteen

Pjs pov(whoa that's a bit different c;)

I feel the van judder to a sharp stop. Panic rises in me as I look over at phil. His tiny weak form is barley supporting itself.
The back doors of the van open and Brandon's twisted face appears.
He smiled sickeningly at Phil before grabbing hold of his skinny arms and dragging him out of the van. "We've arrived finally! Now..where's your phone? Mine seems to have lost charge...I need to borrow it!" He smirks. Phil shakes his head bravely.
God he is so tiny. They're going to squash him like a bug...I wish I could save him. Instead I watch silently a picks him...but I don't have the guts.
Brandon hauls Phil up roughly and pats him down until he finds his iPhone. He puts it in his pocket and starts to drag Phil by the collar. "Come on!" He barks. We all follow after him like lost sheep. He throws open the doors and makes sure they hit Phil on the way. Phil bites his lip but to his credit he does not even whimper. Brandon drags him into the kitchen...oh god what is this sick bastard going to do now?
"Right Phil!" Chirps Brandon cheerfully "it's cold out at the moment isn't it? I think we need to warm up a little bit." He lets the sentence hang in the air threateningly.
Phil's huge blue eyes take up most of his little white face. He looks so innocent. How could you possibly hurt him!? I wish I was stronger.
I wish I could save him.
The only thing I can pray for is that dan will...
and then I know what I have to do.

Phil's pov

I sit pressed against the cupboards.
I don't even know where I am still. Everything has passed as a blur.
To fast
To loud
To scary
It made it too overwhelming to figure out where i was or what was happening.
I don't know what Brandon is planning to do but I am terrified. I know it will be bad.
Brandon smiles at me threateningly and starts pouring water into a kettle. He puts it on boil.
And then it strikes me like a python and i realise what he is planning to do. I try to scramble away tripping over myself before Brandon pushes me back. "Hold him down!" He snaps and two of my former "friends" hold me down while I squirm desperately trying to free myself. Brandon turns towards me holding the kettle his eyes bright and crazed. He stalks towards me readying himself to pour the scalding water over me. "Wait!" Cries a voice. Everyone turns to stare at pj who is stood near the back of the room looking petrified. "What the fuck do you want?" Brandon asks menacingly.
"Um..um well I just had an idea..." Squeaks pj.
"Well it better be good or this water is going over you!" Hisses Brandon.
Pj goes pale and he swallows.
"Well," he stammers " I..I just thought...why not take a picture? Send it to dan? Freak him out?" His voice becomes more confident as he continues "we could even send a short video." He finishes.
I stare at him in disgust. To think i though he was my friend. I spit on the floor at his feet. "you are filth!all of you!" I scream my voice laced with hysteria. Brandon smiles at me and throws my phone to pj. "Start of just taking a few pictures...and then send a video" instructs Brandon. He turns back to me and closes in, the kettle at the ready...

-an- damn Pj you little fuck c; I hope you enjoyed c:
Please comment and vote
Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile)
Twitter: @phandomdanosaur
thank you c: -an-