Chapter nine

Dan's pov

I watch as brandon and all of his pathetic friends emerge from the shadows like hunters..

I am the prey.

I look over at phil his normally pale face, white as a bone.

I wait for the attack.

I don't care what they do to me now.

I am numb to the world. As though I'm watching this happen rather than living it.

I was so stupid to trust phil.

To think that he liked me.

To think that he wanted to help me.

All a trick for a laugh with his sadistic friends.

Phils pov

I watch brandon walk up to Dan with a sick grin plastered across his face before punching him hard and then slamming his foot Into the back of Dan's legs. Dan crumpled like a rag doll his face pained.

"Come on guys! Lets teach Dan here what happens to faggots!" Snarls brandon before kicking Dan once again. All of his friends started to join in hitting him kicking him punching him and Dan didn't make a sound. I watched his face as it flickered in and out off consciousness. And then I saw brandon pull out a titanium bat. Oh God no! Please! If theres anyone out there let Dan at least stay unconscious so he can't feel it.

But no. Dan's eyelids flickered before opening to show his beautiful shining eyes - shining with terror, as Brandon raises the bat and slams it against dans hipbone. I feel the sick rise to my mouth as I watch Dan's face contort with agony before draining of colour and going blank.

"How about one last one just for luck?" Laughed Brandon and he raised the bar high above his head

Dans pov

I hurt everywhere.

They were relentless. Hitting kicking punching I blacked out..which was nice: no pain an escape..and then I woke up..which was awful: pain everywhere and no escape. I opened my eyes to the hell I was experiencing and saw brandon posied above me with his bat...No I thought please not again..I was already in agony from the first hit. And then I realised where he was aiming.

Straight for my face.

I cringed away in terror unable to move. And then I heard a scream.

"No!" Cried phil and he jumped in front of me and took the full force off the hit straight to his chest.

I heard a sickening crack as one of his ribs broke. And I heard him cry out.

Brandon stared at phil for a moment his eyes narrowing. "So you want to protect this little faggot then Lester? That's your funeral." He growled before stomping down on phils chest and kicking my hip. Hard. "Come on!" He snapped to the other boys who looked shocked before quickly following him out the door, some spitting at us as they went.

Finally.

It has ended.

Phil's pov

My body is screaming...I don't know how Dan has done this every single day of his life..the thought makes me want to cry almost as much as the pain does.

I realise that he is probably in horrendous pain to...and I am still on top of him! I quickly try and get up and the pain is so blinding that I burst into tears like a wimp. Suddenly Dan groans before sitting up and wrapping his arms very gently around my waist. I turn round and sob hysterically into his shoulder. "There there," he murmurs into my hair "your safe now."

He holds me and rocks me backwards and forwards until I calm down and just lay against his chest.

"I'm so sorry'" I whisper "I really didn't plan this with them I promise!" My voice breaks and I have to bite down hard on my cheeks to stop myself from crying again. He sighs against my hair and then mumbles something. "What did you say?" I ask.

"Nothing important." He whispers.

Dan's pov

"It doesn't matter I still love you." I mumble into his hair. I freeze holding my breath.. I hadn't meant to say it aloud! I crossed my fingers praying that he hadn't heard me.

" What did you say?" He asked curiously looking up at me. I looked into his beautiful face, his perfect shimmering eyes, his pale flawless skin...his soft pink lips..I forced myself to look away.

"Nothing important." I whispered.

He turns around to properly face me groaning slightly as he did. "No," he said quietly "it is important...tell me what you said?" I stare into his eyes and my lips move without my permission "I said I love you!" I whisper. I see the shock in his eyes before I turn away my eyes brimming with tears. He grabs my face and turns it back to look at him before crushing his lips against mine.My heart flutters painfully against my ribcage before I reach out to pull him closer...only to have him pull away gasping with pain.

"I'm so sorry!" I cry.

"It doesn't matter," he laughs "I still love you"

-an- God that was a bit of a nightmare to write...not as much phan as I wanted to put in but I think it still turned out alright c: the next chapter will just be phan:') an- hope you enjoyed c:

Please comment and vote

Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile

Twitter: @phandomdanosaur

thank you c: -an-