Chapter sixteen

( Trigger warning maybe? I don't know if this is necessary but the following chapter contains scenes of cruelty...so if that's not for you don't read c:)

Dans pov

My phone bleeps.
*1 new message from Phil * It reads.
I feel hope blooming inside me like a rose. I quickly open the message my fingers trembling. It has a picture attached to it.
The message reads:
"It's getting a bit hot over here...I don't think Phil copes well with heat does he?" I open the picture and feel the bile rise in my throat.
The picture is unfocused because Phil is writhing around in agony in it.
Brandon is poised above Phil holding a kettle. He is pouring water so hot that I can see the steam rising from it.
He is poring it all over Phil.
There are burn marks all over his bare chest and arms. the skin that is usually so smooth and flawless is red raw and blistering.
He's crying out in pain his face agonised.

The pictures keep coming through.

Ping! Ping! Ping!

Screams my phone as they send through image after sick image of the pain they are inflicting on Phil.
And then
Oh god please no...
A video.
I'm shaking so badly I can barely hold the phone.
I fight with myself.
my eyes burn with tears, my brain gives up and my stomach plummets off a cliff.
I can't open it.
It will only be sick torturous images that I will never be able to remove from my mind.

I have to open it.
It might give me so clue as to where he is.
I click "play"
Phil's screams echo through the kitchen.
I clamp my hands over my ears crying desperate for it to stop.
My eyes are blurry with tears as I watch them pour scalding water over his sore stomach. I am about to click of the video unable to take it any longer, when I see the one thing I need to see.
The one thing that could fill me up with hope all over again.
A sign.
A sign I recognised.
Why the fuck didn't I think of this before!? It was so fucking obvious! I cursed myself for being so stupid.
He was in the kitchen.
Of our school.

An- I'm sorry that it's only a filler...and I'm sorry to story Phil!!!:'( two updates in one day though;) whoo whoo!hope you enjoyed c:
Please comment and vote
Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile)
Twitter: @phandomdanosaur
thank you c: -an- ! Love you all puppy ducks!
Lol wat -an