Chapter twenty three

Dans pov

I flick my fringe out of my eyes as I walk along. The wind is furious and keeps pushing my hair into my eyes and tangling it up. I don't know where I'm going. I've only been walking for about ten minutes, wandering aimlessly and I already want to go back and see Phil.
I want to apologise to him and pull him onto my lap and kiss him until i can't breath. I bite the insides off my cheeks to stop myself from whimpering...I want to go back so badly. But he had seemed distant and non caring. I shivered in my thin top wishing I had the sense to grab a coat or even just a jumper because I am FREEZING. At least if Phil was here I could hold him for warmth. Unfortunately being the stubborn person I am I refuse to go back yet...also I'm scared to go back because I don't want him to blank me again. The doubts begin to creep back into my mind like spiders, scuttling into ever corner and filling my head with horrible ideas.
He wants to break up
But he said he would never leave?
I am irritating him
But he said he loves me?
He doesn't love me
Maybe he never did.
My eyes burn with tears and I hold my hands over my ears and crouch down in a alley way covered in trees and concealed by shadows and I press my hands against my ears as though my thoughts will stop taunting me if I do. It's raining.
I press my forehead on the deserted pavement and cry along with the rain. I bang my head on the pavement violently sobbing and keep banging and banging until the storm swallows me up.

Pjs pov

I sit down on Chris's bed and wait for him to say something. He smiles at me nervously and sits with me.
"So what do you want to do?" He asks me finally. "Do you have any video games?" I reply quietly. This is definitely the best thing I could've said because his face lights up and he searches his room before throwing me a controller, slotting a disk in the machine and pressing play.

*40 minutes later*

Chris's pov

I watch pj as he clicks at the buttons furiously.
He is going to win. I shuffle closer slowly so he wont notice and then leap on him and knock the controller out of his hands. I grab both of his wrists as he struggles to free himself and hold them above his head. "I win!" I cry childishly. My face goes pink as I realise I am sat on top of pj and the room goes silent. My face is so close to pjs and his pale eyes bore into mine. I lean in slowly watching his face and he places one hand on my back and another on my neck. I carefully place my lips against his and feel the electricity run through me. I greedily clutch his curly hair and run my fingers through it pulling pj up and onto my lap in one swift movement. He wraps his legs around me and slides his fingers into the waistband of my jeans.

"Chris!" A voice screeches breaking us apart abruptly "I'm back!"

The voice is familiar but I have not heard it in a while.

My mother.

-an so I updated not brilliant I'm sorry and also don't blame me for interrupting pj and Chris having sex it was Chris's mum c; I will update when I can if anyone still reads? Idk...:/ I love you if you do read this tho c:
Please comment and vote c:
Other stories: magnets (can be found on my profile) and Phan oneshots (can also be found on my profile)
Twitter: @phandomdanosaur
thank you c: -an-