Chapter Nineteen

What the hell did I just do?

Jimin is lying to everyone. He has always been good at doing that. It was never something that pleased him. Especially after everything his brothers have done for him. However, it's just become easier to do it.

But he couldn't lie like that to Yoongi, not on this level of a relationship. He knew the other could see right through his bullshit.

Yoongi's reaction stung, a sharp knife destroying everything he had created in his mind because Yoongi is right.

He knows even now after skimping off bare necessities, nibbling on just enough food that his body wasn't pretty. He knows those bruises were ugly, but he couldn't help his ugly tumble the other day while he was trying to dance. His head got too light.

Everything about him is somehow more ugly than before.

However, just because Jimin knows the harsh truth, that doesn't mean it stings any less.

This boy who might be in love with reacted to harshly to his body.

Did Yoongi even know how much courage that too him to allow his boyfriend to do that in the first place?

His head is stuck swimming, drowning in miserable thoughts.

Yoongi stopped calling out for Jimin at his bedroom door awhile ago.

He's probably back at his place, telling Hoseok about everything. Maybe he's annoyed or freaked out about what happened. Everything is so screwed up now.

Jimin presses his wet cheeks into the pillow to muffle his sobs. This space is the exact opposite of what he wants. More than anything, he wishes Yoongi was right here with him. But he told the male to leave. He locked the door.

He sighs, rolling face up on his bed and wiping away the few more tears that had strayed out of his eyes.

All he can do now is go to sleep and hope tomorrow is a better day.

The only problem is Jimin isn't able to sleep much. Whenever he starts to drift off, something stops him.

He reaches his hand on his nightstand when his fingers finally reach his phone.

parkjiminie
Yoongi are you there?

After waiting for a couple moments for a response, he knows he's not.

He can't help looking at Yoongi's Instagram though. There's a new picture he hasn't realized the other posted

minyoongi "So don't you ever let go of my hand, because I will never again let go of yours

minyoongi "So don't you ever let go of my hand, because I will never again let go of yours."

(I know the hair colors are off in this picture but just go with it)