Chapter Eight

Jimin wakes up on the bathroom floor, with the pattern of the tile engrained on his cheek. His mouth is dry and filled with a putrid taste. Quite honestly, he feels like death.

He sits up, hit with an overwhelming nausea. Judging by where he is, he must have already done a lot of puking already. With head in hands, he waits for a couple moments for his body to settle.

The first thing he does once he gets the strength to stand is brushes his teeth before slipping into the shower.

Despite the consequences, he doesn't regret letting go last night. He really needed that break from reality. From worrying and overthinking.

Once Jimin's brain starts to clear up, it doesn't take long for his thoughts to drift Yoongi. Hopefully he'll get to spend time with the boy today.

He walks out into the living room in a fresh pair of clothes. There's no way he's eating breakfast considering the way his stomach is still twisting.

He turns to face the living room and his heart nearly keeps out of his chest. There is a sleeping Yoongi on the couch covered in one of his favorite blankets. Blonde hair messy and mouth slightly open.

Oh no

Oh no.

He begins to recall Yoongi finding him in the hallway, struggling to get in his apartment. His cheeks flush red. He asked Yoongi to sleep with him. Not like that, but sleep next to him in his bed.

Idiot. I hope didn't say anything else embarrassing.

Despite his humiliation, he can't help continuing to watch Yoongi sleep. He looks so small laying on his side. He's so unguarded.

He doesn't completely blame himself for being so forward with Yoongi.

More than anything, he wanted to be laying next to the elder. Feeling the warmth of his body and wrapping his arms around his torso. Maybe even be able to catch a hint of Yoongi's sent while pressing his face into the male's shoulder.

He just wants to get close to Yoongi.

Jimin quietly walks back into the kitchen and gets a pan out. He doesn't know if he'll ever get the chance of getting anything close to that, but he can at least try.

Yoongi pulls the blanket up to his chin and goes to roll over until he realizes this isn't his bed. He forces his sleepy eyes open before closing them again. Aish, the sunlight is too bright.

He waits a couple seconds before opening them again, forcing them to stay open this time.

The apartment is no longer silent. Yoongi peaks over the arm of the couch to see Jimin in the kitchen, his back facing the elder.