Chapter Eighteen

"Jiminie," a sweet, deep voice hums in his ear, causing his heavy eyelids to flutter open.

It takes a moment for his eyes to focus on his handsome boyfriend who is leaning over him. He smiles up at him, still struggling to be awake.

"You're so sleepy baby," Yoongi muses, stroking his warm cheek and plants a kiss on his forehead.

Jimin yawns. "What are you doing here? What time is it?"

"It's seven."

Jimin quickly sits up and runs a hand through his messy hair. "Damn it. I didn't mean to fall asleep. I'll get dressed and then we can go on our date."

"Jimin, it's okay. We can just go out another night. You seem like you're not feeling that great."

Unfortunately, Yoongi is right. He's been so stressed due to school and dance lately, eating less than usual. Fatigue plagues his body, constantly wearing him down and making it hard for him to concentrate on anything.

But more than anything, he just wants to spend a night with Yoongi. Especially now that they're an official couple.

"No. No, I want to go out with you. I want to have our first official date."

"Well, we missed our reservations."

Jimin buries his face in his hands, trying to hide his watery eyes.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi."

"Jimin, please look at me." So he does. "It's okay. We can just go out another night. I don't care what we do. I just want to spend time with you."

Yoongi wipes away the couple of tears that have slipped out.

"Why are you so upset?"

Jimin shrugs. "I've just been having a rough week."

Yoongi pulls Jimin in between his legs while wrapping his arms around the younger. Jimin peacefully leans back against his hyung's chest. It makes him feel safe for once.

"Why haven't you said anything to me?" Yoongi asks, resting his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"I don't know. You've been busy with work and doing so much for me lately. I don't want to be a burden."

"God, don't be stupid.You're not. I like doing things for you. Besides, what's the point of having a boyfriend if he isn't there for you? Okay?"

"Thank you Yoongi."

He responds by gently pressing his lips against the back of Jimin's neck. He relaxes in the elder's arms and lets everything piled on top of him slip away.

"We can still have a date here," Jimin says suddenly.

"It's fine-"

"I want to."

"Okay, but can we just stay here for a little? I want to stay close to you."

Jimin keeps gazing up at Yoongi, who's eyes are closed. His whole face is completely relaxed, with the corners of his mouth slightly titled upwards.

He's so beautiful.

"Take a picture, it will last longer," Yoongi murmurs before laughing. "Actually, I like it when you stare at me."

Jimin's heart swells, as if it's gotten bigger.

He grabs Yoongi's large hands, studying them. The length of his thin fingers. He's always found the way his veins are prominent so attractive.

Jimin brings the beautiful hands of his lover to his plump lips, kissing his finger tips.

I think I might be falling in love with him.