Chapter Seven

By this point in time, when Yoongi heard a knock on his door, he knew to expect Jimin.

He ran his hands through his hair nervously before walking over to the door. Of course, the male was standing there in the doorway with a smile.

He's a little more dressed up than usual. How can someone pull off a simple white shirt?

 How can someone pull off a simple white shirt?

"Hi Yoongi hyung," he says sweetly.

"H-hello Jimin," Yoongi replies with a slight stammer.

They've been talking a decent amount through Instagram dms and a few times in person over the past week, but it doesn't take off the edge Yoongi feels. He really doesn't want to say the wrong thing.

Luckily Jimin is able to detect the boys nerves from him being standoffish.

He notices that the older isn't wearing his ripped skinny jeans, but is more dressed up.

"I'm going out for a drink with my friends," Jimin says

"I'm going out for a drink with my friends," Jimin says. "The ones you've met. Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to come along. It wouldn't get too crazy. Well, except for Taehyung because he can't hold his liquor." He realizes he's babbling. "But I thought it might be fun."

Yoongi smiles. "I would, but I have somewhere else I have to be tonight."

"Of course," he murmurs.

Why else would Yoongi be dressed up? He has someone waiting for him,

"Going on a date?" His eyes widen, surprised that slipped out of his mouth.

Yoongi's warm laugh fills his ears. "Not quite. I'm...uh...I'm meeting my brother."

"Oh. I didn't know you had a brother."

His eyes become distant. "Ne. Jae-Hwa."

"Well, I hope you have a good time with your brother."